Chapter 131: Father Wen Anger

"Gu Yansheng what do you want to do!" Father Wen suddenly raised his hand and lifted the stick to Gu Yansheng.

"Father! Don't!"

Gu Yansheng's eyes were cold, and his body subconsciously raised his hand to block it.

Wen Niannan watched the emotional father Wen quickly stepped forward to stop him. His father was obviously aimed at Gu Yansheng's leg. He knew that his father wanted to avenge him.

But if it really hits, it is impossible for Gu and Lu Yun to bear their grudges.

"Uhmm" With a muffled, the stick hit Gu Yansheng's shoulder, and Father Wen saw that he was covering with his hand to lift the stick and hit that place again.

"You deserve to be beaten to death! You made my Xiao Nian so miserable, I hate you! You dare to come here!" Wen Niannan took his father back and took the stick, staring blankly at the pain in front of him, bending down to cover it. Gu Yansheng lowered his head to the person with pain on his shoulder and did not respond for a long time.

Gu Yansheng's expression looked particularly painful, and the person who would have jumped into thunder to fight back now hasn't fight back at all...

"Gu...Gu Yansheng ...how are you?" Wen Niannan subconsciously stretched out his hand but slowly retracted it, without going to help him.

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan's quickly retracted hand, and a loneliness flashed in his drooping eyes.

"Xiao Nian, don't care about him, he deserves it!" Father Wen ignored Wen Niannan's block, and said angrily: "Gu Yansheng, what do you want to do with Xiao Nian!" The left shoulder was still in severe pain, and Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to Wen Niannan just about He opened his mouth and was stunned.

He saw a flash of worry in Wen Niannan's eyes just now.

Is Wen Niannan worried about him...

Gu Yansheng stood up straight and raised his eyes to look at Father Wen. The other party glared at him angrily, as if thinking of something, his eyes flashed brightly.

Gu Yansheng glanced at Father Wen coldly, moved his shoulders lightly, and suddenly took a breath, and said in a deep voice, "Wen...uncle, I want to know where did you provoke you?"

"What damn thing have you done yourself ? I know in my heart what you have done in the past three years!"

"Then do you know what you have done? Uncle Wen, do you know that your few sticks and the scars on my body, I can let you Wen Group Get into a bankruptcy lawsuit?"

Father Wen sneered: "Then what did you do to Xiao Nian? Should Xiao Nian be beaten for nothing in the past few years?"

Seeing Gu Yansheng's expression on Wen Niannan's horrible expression, he thought he was thinking again. What's the strategy against his father? He was very afraid of his father being hated, and said: "Gu Yansheng, my father didn't mean it. He just wanted to protect me. If something happened to me."

"Xiao Nian, please explain to him. What's the use? This ungrateful bastard should be beaten. Killing him will not be worth the hardship you suffered back then."

"Ungrateful? Who is the ungrateful?" Gu Yansheng looked at Father Wen coldly.

Wen Niannan grabbed Wen's hand and tightly said: "Father... the food is not ready yet, let's go back."

Father Wen wanted to scold again, but saw the pain in Wen Niannan's eyes and did not speak again.

"Okay, let's go back."