Chapter 119: What Did You Do In The Three Days When You Missed

Wen Niannan did not deliberately avoid the camera, but stood at the door as usual and waited for Tang Shuo to drive over.

The paparazzi reporters hiding by the side raised their cameras frantically and pressed the shutter.

Yesterday, the website published the creation process of the cage, and slapped people who impersonated themselves.

It has always been mysterious and low-key whether Heqin's sound is synthesized and flying all over the sky, but after Mingyue suddenly released the video and newly registered Weibo, they all told the outside that Shen Luoan was a fake and fake.

The performance of the cage in that video, as long as fans can hear it, is a topic of hot discussion on Weibo recently. There are too many people involved, and they are actually in the Mingyue studio. This has led to many reporters at the door. I want to photograph this real suspected person! After intimate interaction with Tang Shuo in Mingyue Studio, we drove away!

In the real photo, Wen Niannan opened the door of the car and went in. He just happened to take the front face turning his head and wearing a seat belt.

[Blind guessing has something to do with Gu's]

[Oh roar! The truth upstairs is really related to the Gu family. It is the wife of the President Gu who divorced some time ago]

 [Oh my God, he is this, so he can let all the black people who used to get out of the way! ]

[This is the owner of the cage! As expected]

 [I'm a little dizzy, let me stroke it. First, Mr. Gu cheated on a fake divorce, and then Mr. Gu wore a ring to find his wife, and this divorced wife was the real one. ]

[In this case, Gu is always tricked Huh? I'm going to be laughed to death hahaha]

"Mr. Gu, the old lady sent me the project details and asked you to meet Mr. Tang of Qiyue Group today. You are free this afternoon. Do you need me to arrange it? "

Gu Yansheng was very annoyed with the photos because of the double-entry of Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo on the Internet for a few days, and Qi Yue just ran into it.

"Tell Tang Lúnxuan about meeting on the top floor of Jintai Hotel."

"Huh? Jintai Hotel?"

The top floor of this Jintai Hotel is a famous place in the city. There are many top beauties and various interesting facilities on the top floor, but the top floor is a place for distinguished talents, and it has always been a place for rich children to go.

Xiao Li's expression was a little stiff, and he bit his scalp and said, "Mr. Gu... We went to that place this time.

Gu Yansheng rubbed his head impatiently, raised his eyes and said sternly, "What's wrong with going to that place for work?" If I let you go, you go, what so much nonsense! "

Yes"

"Is Yuan Feng coming back today?" "

Yes, on the plane this afternoon, Mr. Zhou said he would go to Zhou's house and say hello to his parents before coming to the company." "

Let him go directly to the Jintai Hotel to find me." "In front of the Jintai Hotel, a black car stopped, and the person standing in front of the hotel took the initiative to open the door and bowed respectfully.

Tang Lúnxuan walked out of the car and raised his head and glanced. The eyes on the top floor of Jintai Hotel flickered slightly, and he walked in with the secretary.

"Mr Tang, why did Mr. Gu insist on an appointment to meet in Jintai? We are talking about work instead of talking with him about the old days. I chose to follow the secretary on the top floor. Behind him was howling unhappy, his eyes full of disgust when he looked at Jintai.