Chapter 19: Sudden Stomach Disease

Looking at the silent man in front of him, Gu Yansheng was even more convinced that he was afraid of himself, and couldn't help feeling a little funny.

"Come here a little bit. Are you afraid that I will eat you when you are so far away? Sit down."

Gu Yansheng pointed to the sofa opposite him and asked Wen Niannan to sit down.

Wen Niannan endured the fear in his heart and moved a little bit and sat across from him.

I don't know if it's because of fear or stomachache, my forehead is covered with cold sweat.

"Why? Afraid that I will hit you again? Are you brave?" Gu Yansheng lit a cigarette and said sarcastically, turning away the person in front of him.

"No, I'm not afraid." The voice of the speaker was trembling. Obviously, this sentence from Wen Niannan who was tightening his body was not believable.

There was a strong smell of smoke all around, and Wen Niannan could not stop coughing in a low voice, frowning and turning his head to the side with pain.

Gu Yansheng glanced sideways and deliberately puffed out smoke rings in the direction of Wen Niannan.

"Did you not ask Tang Shuo to send you back yesterday? Your relationship is really good. You have been in contact for so many years. How can you make Tang Shuo single and unwilling to get married all these years? The methods are really powerful. I want him to be better than me. High-status, you crawled on his bed back then."

"No...Woo..." Wen Niannan was no longer able to explain, the pain from his stomach made the cold sweat on his face denser.

Seeing that he didn't hear a reply, Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with a sullen face, and was about to speak sarcastically, only to see his painful expression covering his stomach with cold sweat on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" The housekeeper Xu Shu hurried over, and realized the reason when he saw Wen Niannan's appearance. He hurriedly brought a glass of water, then digs out the medicine from the medicine box and handed it to him.

"What kind of medicine is this?"

"Sir, it's a medicine for stomach pain. Madam is suffering from a stomach ailment. Last night, I saw that Madam was not in good spirits. I wanted him to sleep more today, but I didn't wake him up in the morning. It is probably because I didn't eat breakfast. It stands to reason that the wife went out to have dinner with friends last night, why would she commit the crime again?" Xu Shu answered questioningly.

Gu Yansheng suddenly remembered that last night, Wen Niannan didn't seem to eat much.

Is it because of him...

Wen Niannan stopped sweating after taking the medicine, and Uncle Xu brought him a bowl of porridge for him to eat.

Looking at Gu Yansheng still standing by and not walking away was a little surprised, and instead broke his own guess, is this a joke? Look at him in embarrassment and pain.

"I thought you would never come back again?" Wen Niannan asked with mockery.

"Mother is back from Country F and wants us to go to the old house tomorrow. Grandpa and your father will be there by then. In front of Grandpa, you just pretend that we are very close."

Putting down the spoon in your hand, Wen Niannan smiled bitterly. "Don't you want to divorce me? Why do you want me to lie to them?"

"The others are fine, not in front of Grandpa." Then, Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan with cold eyes: "You better don't play. Fantastic, otherwise I don't care about turning your face in front of your father."

"Well, I know."

Perhaps because of illness, Gu Yansheng felt that Wen Niannan at this time looked particularly docile, without the previous hypocritical feeling.

I raised his hand to see that it was too late, got up and walked out.

"Sir, don't you stay with Madam? Madam, he... will be very happy." Aunt Lan asked worriedly.

"No, the company still has things to deal with, you just need to take care of him."

After talking, she drove away without looking back. Aunt Lan looked at Wen Niannan who was staring at the door in the living room, and sighed helplessly and shook her head.