Chapter 114: Shen Luoan Admits It is WE?

"You promised?

Niannan you promised! Great!" Wen Niannan looked at his father and Tang Shuo who were smiling after hearing his promise, and also laughed.

"Go and play a song, Dad hasn't listened to your piano for a long time."

Wen Niannan walked to the piano and sat down, turned to look at his father behind him, exhaled and pressed the keys, the beautiful and melodious piano sound slowed down. Slowly sounded.

Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan, who was devoted to playing in front of the piano. He seemed to see Ye Xian again, the girl with dark and shiny waist-length hair and a beige dress sitting in front of the piano. There were tears.

"Xianxian, our son really inherited your musical talent. He really didn't let you down. We thought he was finally out of the sea of ​​suffering. In the future, he will set off a huge wave in the music industry. 

The music studio Tang Shuo was trying new songs over and over again in the piano room, but always felt that something was wrong. After frowning and changing it a few times, he still felt that the whole was too messy. "

In front of the sudden appearance of a piece of music, looked up to see Tang Yi Zheng Shuo Wen Niannan.

" When you read the South written? "

Wen Niannan took the score in front of Tang Shuo and replaced it with his own, walked back to the sofa and sat down.

"I just wrote it down when I listened to you, and helped you change the middle. "

Tang Shuo's eyes lit up when he looked at the changed score, and he hurriedly played it again, and said excitedly: "This is the feeling I want, Niannan, you are so amazing. "

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo with excitement, smiled and shook his head and looked at the computer in his hand.

The interface in the computer is the world's number one largest original music website da, and all those who can be ranked are highly talented and well-known musicians at home and abroad, and Wen Niannan got the computer from his father at da Wen Niannan , I logged in at dading 12316

[Dear [You have 999+ new messages waiting to be viewed]

[You received 108 messages from creative invitations] 

As soon as I logged in, I received a lot of system messages, and Wen Niannan ignored them instead I clicked on my homepage.

It has been a few months since he last released his new song. He almost forgot that he and Wen Niannan have rekindled his love for music that night under the encouragement of his father, and he was invited by Tang Shuo to join him. His studio.

Open the uploaded file and view it. When I saw the file named birthday gift at the top, I was shocked, and then I exited it. After posting the news, I logged out of my account.

Ding 12316

Your special attention A message notification suddenly sounded in the tight and quiet conference room. Gu Yansheng took out his mobile phone and glanced at it, then stood up suddenly.

"That's it for today's meeting."

Gu Yansheng took the documents on the desk and turned back to the office. Once back in the office, he opened the da view and saw [Thank you very much for your support for so long, because there is no personal reason I will release the new song that I promised everyone. I am creating new songs these days. I hope you will like the new songs. ]

Gu Yan Sheng see him these days has been insomnia can not sleep, just listening to Even so he would fall asleep every time a dream Wennian Nan bloodied appearance, these days more and more flustered him badly.

Gu Yan Sheng Kai Yuet Group, a privately asked with people nearby Tang, Tang moon had not heard the news brought back to the Tang, Wen Niannan what is that ... Where's

Shen Luoan opened the door and came face-behaved, Only then did Gu Yansheng recover and look at him.

"Yan Sheng, I received a notice to participate in the show yesterday and asked me to record the show on Friday. I am so happy."

Gu Yansheng looked at Shen Luoan's happy appearance and said in a low voice: "Congratulations Luoan, you took the first place. The name is so talented, naturally there will be many shows to invite you in the future."

"Yansheng, you...can you accompany me to record?"

Gu Yansheng was startled when he heard that the place where the show was recorded was full of media and cameras. It will be photographed.

As President Gu, he shouldn't appear on the screen frequently, not to mention that Gu Yansheng hated being photographed by media cameras since he was a child.

"Luo An, it's not convenient for me to go to the TV station. Gu's recent incident happened and it is inconvenient for me to appear in front of the screen."

"Aren't we...we are already together now? It doesn't matter if we are photographed. "

Seeing Gu Yansheng frowning without speaking, Shen Luoan's eyes were full of resentment.

"Yan Sheng, did I do something wrong? Why do I feel that you want to push away and I want to leave me? You no longer love me as you used to. Do you have someone you like?

Looking at Shen Luoan With a grieved face and flushed eyes, Gu Yansheng felt that he had done too much for a while. He didn't know why he had changed his attitude towards Shen Luoan. When did he find that Shen Luoan didn't recognize the necklace? Realizing that he had fallen in love with Wen Niannan,

Shi Yuesheng 82268226, Shen Luoan suddenly threw himself into Gu Yansheng 's arms and hugged him tightly: "Yan Sheng, don't leave me, OK? You promised me when you were in the hospital.

Gu Yansheng , who said that he would take care of me for the rest of my life, heard Shen Luoan's choked voice and said that he had made his promise in the hospital, and suddenly felt that he shouldn't ignore Shen Luoan's feelings these days and make him uneasy.

"Don't think about it, how could I have someone I like, I promise you to accompany you."

"Really? Great."

Gu Yansheng looked down at Shen Luoan in his arms, and a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

Shen Luoan and Gu Yansheng talked a lot about the recording of the program, until Xiao Li came in and urged him to have a meeting, Shen Luoan left.

"Yan Sheng, go to the meeting, then I will go home first." Shen Luoan got up and walked to the door. When he opened the door, Gu Yansheng behind him suddenly spoke.

Gu Yansheng stood up and unbuttoned his suit jacket, with a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, and said, "Luoan, do you think my new tie looks good?" Shen Luoan looked at the gray-blue tie in front of Gu Yansheng's black shirt , Raised his hand to caress, and said with a light smile: "It looks good, you look good with everything."

Gu Yansheng watched Shen Luoan's back smile gradually disappear, raised his hand to touch the necklace next to the tie, a flash of scrutiny in his eyes.

"Today we invited Mr. Shen Luoan, who won the first place in the city's piano competition last year.

Gu Yansheng looked at Shen Luoan, who was recording the program in front of many cameras not far away. He turned around and went to the roof to smoke. When he came back, he heard that. the song went over a moment.

Shen Luoan winning the prize is to play the first TV drama song, Gu Yan Sheng against the side leng leng looked at him, he suddenly felt somewhat familiar with this song, after a complete audience burst into applause, the host I started to ask questions: "I heard that Mr. Shen published a song in Yaguo and won an award when he was a student. It is really amazing. How did this song come out?

 "The show was recorded until the afternoon, and it was dark when Gu Yansheng sent Shen Luo'an home. He parked the car at random in the yard, rubbed his neck and raised his feet and was about to enter the house when he suddenly retreated when he saw something.

The sunflower seedlings in the flower bed grew. Gu Yansheng turned around and walked over, knelt down and touched the sunflower seedlings. Thinking of Wen Niannan's face full of mud sunflowers, Gu Yansheng grabbed the emotion in his eyes and got upstairs.

Aunt Lan looked at Gu Yansheng who was in a daze, and said in confusion: "What's the matter with you, sir? Why don't you stay away from home every day?"

Uncle Xu wiped the vase in his hand and said: "Dr. Lin called me some time ago and said he was caught by husband. Shocked, he said that when he thought of his wife, his heartbeat would be boring and his mouth would become dull. The husband thought he was sick."

"What? Doesn't this gentleman know he already likes his wife?"

"Oh...look I still don't know, I didn't expect that my husband would be so insensitive to feelings. He mistakenly took the kindness to Shen Luoan as feelings and protected him like that."

Gu Yansheng at the corner of the corridor upstairs listened to the voice downstairs, his expression stiff. , His eyes are full of unpredictable expressions.

After the program recorded by Shen Luoan was broadcasted, the official blog fell instantly, not because of how good the program was and how good the guests were, but because of the tunes played in this program.

[what! ! ! Immortal piano sound! Fairy composition! ]

[Isn't this the protagonist in the video with President Gu? You even won the first place in the piano competition. Is it so awesome? ]

[This song is so good, I crawled the wall and searched for the song that Brother Shen had won before, my God, I loved it! ]

[Don't anyone think that Shen Luo'an's two songs are the same as [+1 upstairs, I also think the style of my relatives and friends is very similar to our style]

[Is it the great god of the original website? Damn, this Shen Luoan wouldn't be it [It was originally just for melons, and then I searched for songs, I rely on, I'm a fan of him, but the songs of these two people really look like]

[A group of keyboard guys , where Is it the same? How can you be sure that it is plagiarism? Besides, isn't it normal for so many songs to have some places alike? 

The two sides quarreled. Some fans posted screenshots and videos to posts on the da website. When they saw it, they all ran to Weibo to see where they came from and dared to touch China's own brother.

Shen Luoan didn't expect that just because of his award-winning song in the country, he would be sharp-eyed, and what he didn't expect was that those people would actually think that they were tuts. The good thing that happened this day, how could Shen Luoan let him It missed it.