Chapter 138: Returning Shen Luo'an's Necklace

Hearing that strange "Nian Nian", Wen Niannan was in a daze for a while. He knew that something must have happened to Tang Shuo's missed appointment yesterday.

"Okay... Shall I hold you?"

Tang Shuo gently held Wen Niannan's hand against his forehead, and looked at Wen Niannan, who turned his back to the light and worried. He felt that the bitterness and anxiety in his heart seemed to disappear... after a long time. Tang Shuo calmed down, and let go of his hand embarrassed after realizing what he had done.

"Niannan , you just said you want to go to the cuckoo restaurant with me, do you still count?" Wen Niannan nodded and said, "Well, you have been busy with the competition and the composer recently. It's okay ." Tang Shuo has already worked very hard to take care of his leg injury some time ago, and he is about to play now. He wants to let Tang Shuo relax.

As Tang Shuo walked into the car, he started to squeeze up non-stop, and Wen Niannan responded loudly from the side.

"Then let's go to the restaurant now?"

"Okay, didn't you say that there are still songs that can't be passed?"

"Just say I'm going on a date, and I'll give it to him tomorrow. Let's buy sunglasses and a hat, or else I'm going to be recognized by the paparazzi secretly taking pictures."

"Okay."

"Then can we go buy a dress first?"

"Okay, it's okay, I have a day off today, you can play whatever you want."

"We can't play for a day, you His legs are not yet..."

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office, holding the necklace in his hand in a daze, and finally took off the necklace from his neck and put it in the box.

Maybe... it's time to return Shen Luoan's necklace...

I have been mistakenly taking kindness as feelings for so many years, but it turns out that I don't have any love for Shen Luo'an at all. Some are just grateful for saving lives when I was a teenager... But even if I know that Shen Luoan's songs are fake, Shen Luoan's The well-behaved and gentle xìngge did it on purpose, and he could only deliberately alienate and ignore the other party.

Gu Yansheng can never forget this kindness. Gu Yansheng can't be an ungrateful person...

He even dreamed that the owner of the necklace and the person who saved him were not Shen Luoan, but a person who could not see clearly in white clothes. Knock

...

The sound of knocking on the door brought Gu Yansheng back to reality.

Xiao Li walked in and asked, "Ms. Gu, Mr. Tang from Qiyue Group is here. He is waiting outside, saying that he has something to talk to you."

Tang Lún Xuan?

Gu Yansheng's eyes sank, put the box in the drawer, walked to the desk and looked through the documents.

He probably had guessed the purpose of Tang Lúnxuan's coming to him, and now he came to see him only for the investment of Qiyue Group.

"Let him in."

"Yes, Mr. Gu." The door was pushed open, and Tang Lúnxuan walked in tiredly, holding a file bag in his hand.

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to support his aching head, and said coldly: "I remember that Gu's cooperation with Qi Yue has ended, and it has nothing to do with it. Is there anything wrong with President Tang coming here suddenly?"