Chapter 130: I'll Forgive You When You Die

Seeing Tang Lúnxuan's expression a little unnatural, Zhou Yuanfeng asked: "What's wrong with you, isn't it in the office? I'm not in a hurry to wait."

"I...no project information...the information is missing..."

Zhou Yuanfeng's expression also changed. "It's gone? What do you mean?"

Tang Lúnxuan clenched his palms, and said apologetically: "A few days ago... the safe for important documents in the office was stolen, and Gu's project materials were inside. "

You don't have a backup in your computer?"

"No, there is nothing in your computer..."

Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes darkened, and he glanced deeply at Tang Lúnxuan who was opposite.

Gu Yansheng has been busy bidding for the company's projects these days. After Zhou Yuanfeng took back the information from his mother, he looked at it with care.

Zhou Yuanfeng, who came back from outside the door, knocked on the door and opened the door and walked into the office.

"The information is on me." Gu Yansheng didn't look up, and reached out to ask the person in front of him for a file.

"I didn't get it. Tang Lúnxuan said that the safe for storing the data was stolen, and all the project materials were not found." After hearing this, Gu Yansheng stopped the page turning hand, staring sharply at the person in front of him, holding the file in his hand. Throw it on the table.

"It's really a coincidence. If something happened to this juncture project, but the information was not found."

What you said was suddenly not found. It was nothing more than moving his hands and feet for fear of being seen and dare not take it out. It seems that Tang Lún Xuan really dares to follow Gu's face.

Zhou Yuanfeng grabbed the emotion in his eyes and said, "A Sheng, you suspect that Tang Lúnxuan deliberately? There is no reason for Qiyue Group to do anything."

"No reason? Do you know him well? I want to be too ambitious. There are too many things, and the sheep can instantly turn into a wolf that can knock you down."

"Then what do you want to do? Do you use the previous means to deal with Qiyue? Don't forget, it is the Tang family, and Tang Shuo is Niannan's current partner and friend."

Gu Yansheng glanced at da in the computer that was not closed yet. "Send people to pay attention to Tang Lúnxuan's whereabouts, and see who he meets with. Don't act rashly on other things. Check it out before you know it."

Of course, Gu Yansheng knew that the Qiyue Group could not be used against other companies.

If he really did that, Wen Niannan would definitely think that he deliberately targeted Tang Shuo, and the relationship might become even more rigid by then.

"Just keep quiet this time. If he doesn't know how to act anymore, then he can't blame me."

Tang Shuo has not returned home for a long time because he took care of Wen Niannan some time ago. Today, Father Wen came to accompany Wen Niannan, he went ahead of time. Back home.

"Boy, you have become more and more famous during this time. I see your photos and news on TV." Mother Tang handed Tang Shuo the cut apple and looked at him dozingly.

Tang Shuo smiled embarrassedly.

"Where is my father and brother?"

"They are discussing things in the study, and your father must be very happy to see you."