Chapter 200: I Don't Hate You Anymore...Don't You Cry, OK

Wen Niannan suddenly announced that he would stop the concert and all the itineraries, shutting himself up at home and refused to see anyone.

Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan, whose spirit was getting worse day by day, and was worried, so he could only call Dr. Li's phone.

Doctor Li opened the door of the piano room with water and medicine and walked in, and saw the person sitting on the ground leaning on the piano.

Wen Niannan became ill again...

" Niannan , I am Dr. Li, I'll come to see you." Dr. Li induced with a soft voice.

Wen Niannan heard the familiar voice, his body gradually relaxed, and he glanced at Doctor Li with empty eyes.

Dr. Li quickly continued to ask, "Niannan, your father is very worried about you. I know you are sad because you were deceived by someone you trust, but they kept it from you because they loved you. Don't think about it anymore."

Wen Niannan held the necklace and raised his head to look at Dr. Li, choked up and said: "He made up a beautiful fairy tale for me, and he asked everyone around me to lie to me, and he... left... I lived in the fairy tale he made up. in. " "

Gary wants you to have a wonderful time, and you really are becoming more fun after he disappeared, so he did not want to, "

Wen Niannan Dr Lee suddenly grabbed the hand, emotional and said:" No ...He came back to see me, and I saw Gu

Yansheng at the concert... But he ran away, he was still avoiding me." Dr. Li sighed, thinking that Wen Niannan had hallucinations, took out medicine and water, and persuaded him. "Niannan, is it okay to take the medicine?

Just take the medicine and sleep." "I don't want to take the medicine. I will forget him after taking the medicine." Wen Niannan was already a little unconscious.

Dr. Li handed the water to the front and continued to induce: "No, it will be cured after taking the medicine."

"I said I won't eat!" Wen Niannan shouted, raising his hand and knocking over the water cup.

Looking at the broken glass on the ground, Wen Niannan suddenly walked over to pick up the pieces, and repeated with empty eyes: "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

Outside the door, Tang Shuo heard the sound and pushed the door and rushed in, watching the ground being scratched by the fragments with his hands full The bloody Wen Niannan's eyes instantly turned red.

"...Don't pick it up...Don't pick it up Niannan..."

Tang Shuo carefully removed the fragments, blew his hand distressedly, and forced his sobs: "Doesn't it hurt? You don't hurt me, it hurts..."

"Yan Sheng... I don't hurt."

Tang Shuo jerked his heart, and said with a trembling: "What do you call me..."

Regardless of the bleeding of his hands, Wen Niannan gently raised his hand to touch Tang Shuo's face, with hollow eyes. "Don't cry, I don't hate you, don't cry, okay..."

Tang Shuo's tears fell to the ground, his face was stained with blood on Wen Niannan's hand, and his eyes were flushed with a smile and said, "Ok...I won't cry."

Wen Niannan's hand wiped away the tears from the corner of Tang Shuo's eyes, leaving behind a blood stain.

"Yeah...you look so good to smile, I can't remember how long you haven't smiled at me, how great it would be if you could go back in time... I want to take the first time you laughed at me and keep it forever... "

I just want to be with the person I like. It's just such a simple wish... Why is it so difficult and so tortuous?"

Wen Niannan's words seemed to Tang Shuo so painful that they couldn't breathe.

Even if you are unconscious, do you remember only Gu Yansheng...

You obviously once praised me that I was so beautiful when I laughed and my eyes are crooked, so why don't you remember that there are two Tang Shuo with tiger teeth when you laugh...

Tang Shuo picks it up? After that, Dr. Li took the good water and the medicine again, and said softly: "Good...take the medicine, okay?

You can stop the pain after you take it." "Do you want to leave after I take the medicine?"

Wen Niannan suddenly pushed Tang Shuo away and backed up a few steps, and shouted out of control, "Are you going to stop showing up if I cry or make trouble? Do you think-I can forgive you by protecting me from being injured...you I thought I would not hate you for paying so much...I..."

Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan who was out of control and collapsed, stepped forward and forced him to hug him, and said softly, "Sorry... Niannan..." behind him Dr. Li took out the sedative and walked over. After the injection, the talent gradually stopped struggling.

Tang Shuo looked down at the person who gradually fell asleep, and suddenly he realized that Wen Niannan in his arms had lost so much weight.

"Mr. Tang,

Niannan's spirit is getting worse and worse." Late at night, Tang Lunxuan found that the lights downstairs were still on, but downstairs he saw Tang Shuo who was drunk.

"Xiao Shuo, do you have something to worry about?"

Tang Shuo poured a glass of wine, and smiled bitterly: "Brother, do you have someone you like? That's the kind of person who can be identified as him at a glance, and only love him..."

Tang Lunxuan took the wine.

After a pause, he said : "Are you because of Mr. Wen?" After he returned to the company, he learned that the Qin family was having a big fight with the Gu family, and Gu Yansheng was shocked to be able to do this for Wen Niannan.

"I... I think I'm going to lose him... It's not that he was taken away by others, but that he is right in front of me but I can't catch him anymore."

Tang Shuo looked at the pendant on the phone, choked up and said: "I Just like an outsider watching Niannan entangled with Gu Yansheng. The moment I watched him lose his soul and collapse for Gu Yansheng, I knew...I can never replace Gu Yansheng..."

"Niannan will never forget Gu Yansheng. He will keep Gu Yansheng forever. I can't compare it to the bones...Even if I do more, I can't compare i Donlin Xuan Tang Shuo also see themselves filling, put the glass down wins, whispered:" Do not drink, I know you're sad, but you can not be so frustrating yourself. "