Chapter 170: Gu Yansheng, He Lies and Lies to You

"Live broadcast... What do you usually do? Can you take pictures of what I usually do?"

Gu Yansheng looked at the half-faced person in front of the computer. Staring so closely, the pile of documents on hand didn't bother him.

Wen Niannan put the computer next to the piano, lowered his head and opened a sheet of music to play. Suddenly, the comment barrage was quickly swiped, and he couldn't see what it was.

Suddenly a gift from a fan appeared on the screen.

Mr. Li gave it to someone. Wen Niannan didn't know the price of these gifts or what level they belonged to on the da website, but the fans in the live broadcast room knew it.

Starlight piano is a sky-high price gift on the website, and it will pop up on the official website after giving it, and everyone can see it.

[666 boss! ]

[Fuck! Great! ]

[The first live broadcast has the golden master's father]

[The next room in the live broadcast is asking for a reward for the Starlight Piano. This big guy will get 10 Starlight Pianos as soon as he shoots! ]

[Is this the legendary Golden Master's father? ]

[Who is Mr. Li? ]

Wen Niannan finished playing the piano before noticed gift, to see the comments know component gift.

"Thank you for the gift. Don't spend it for me. I only live stream. You don't use to brush gifts."

"I'm not very good at this . I can only play the piano. You listen to it. I have to write scores later. It might be boring..."

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan, who was at a loss to answer fan comments, clicked on to give a reward and gave away ten pianos. Wen Niannan was startled at the gift that appeared again on the screen.

"Thanks...Thank you Mr. Li for the gift. It really doesn't cost much."

Suddenly a barrage from Mr. Li appeared above.

[It's not a waste of yours ] Wen Niannan was taken aback when he saw this comment, and some didn't know how to reply, and asked softly: "What song do you want to listen to, I can...play it and you can listen."

[As long as it is you I like everything I play, I like to watch you look serious when you play the piano]

[Don't be nervous, everyone in the live broadcast room likes you, just be yourself]

"...Okay, then I play the piano and listen to you, thank you Your encouragement."

Wen Niannan breathed a sigh of relief. After playing a few songs, he sat on the ground and began to write . He flicked his fingers in the air and continued to write.

But even for ordinary live content, the number of viewers has been rising.

Xiao Li walked into the office and saw Gu Yansheng staring at the computer, thinking it was working on a company project.

"Mr. Gu, the campaign for project a will start in a few days. The last time we were hacked into the system may have been for the project. Do you need more..."

Gu Yansheng suddenly turned his head and glanced at him coldly, Xiao Li The voice stopped instantly.

"I...I'll go... I'm sorry Mr. Gu."

"Wait, I will use your account in the future."

"President Tang, you can really drink hard, this item is set."

Tang Shuo smiled and said. When he arrived at the door, he just left, the smile on his face disappeared in an instant, and his figure fell backwards.

"Xiao Shuo!"

Tang Shuo said with some difficulty: "My stomach is so uncomfortable..."

"You drink too much, can you kill me? I can drink it for you..."

Mo Beiyi wanted to stop Tang Shuo from drinking himself. He drank, but was pushed away by Tang Shuo, he just poured two bottles of wine.

"You can't drink... The doctor said you can't drink, and your stomach can't drink..."

"What?"

"Have you forgotten the last time you drank and had stomach bleeding in the hospital... You have to be good, be obedient..."

Mo Beiyi knew that Tang Shuo was not talking about him, so he raised Tang Shuo's head and looked at him and said, "Tang Shuo...looked at him. I, do you see who I am?"

Mo Beiyi's eyes darkened: " No matter , you love him to the bone, how can you see me..."

Mo Beiyi stroked Tang Shuo's messy hair Silk smiled bitterly: "I know you are using me, but I am willing. As long as you can still use it, I won't let me go. I am very glad that I have a useful value for you..."

"...Niannan...you Do you love me? Do you love me..."

Tang Shuo didn't hear a response, and looked a little panicked, and asked: "Niannan...Do you love me..."

Mo Beiyi was silent for a long time without speaking, listening to Tang Shuo's voice Shouting, I felt very uncomfortable.

"Then why are you always soft to Gu Yansheng? Why are you so kind and cheating? He is a bastard, he killed my brother, he killed you all over his body, I hate him... I want Let him be ruined..."

Tang Shuo suddenly hugged Mo Beiyi, Mo Beiyi's hand froze and he didn't dare to move, but he didn't dare to hold him.

"Niannan...I love you so much"

Mo Beiyi heard this sound of love. He should be happy, but his heart was hurting. These loves were not for him.

He raised his arm and hugged Tang Shuo tightly, and buried his face in Tang Shuo's arms.

"I love you too... Xiao Shuo..."

Mo Beiyi picked up Tang Shuo, who was already asleep, and left the hotel through the side door. A black Rolls Royce stopped at the door, and the person next to the car bent over and whispered: "Mo Less."

"Go back to the Mo family." The Qin family

Shen Luoan looked at everything he found on the phone, and watched him get all the things he imagined to have.

Identity... Status... Fame... And Gu Yansheng's love...

"Why can I only hide in this dilapidated place! Why can he get all this! This is not fair!"

Shen Luoan stood up and walked to the window. With a fierce look in his eyes, he gritted his teeth and said: "Wen Niannan, you still have a handle in my hand. It will be the best weapon I can use against you."

Now if he still wants his uncle to trust himself, he can only steal it from the Gu family. Only with the support of the Qin family and uncle can he let go of revenge and get the handle to deal with Wen Niannan.

Soon after Shen Luo'an finished the phone call, Shen Tianhao and Mr. Qin rushed over.

When Shen Tianhao saw Shen Luoan, he hurriedly laughed and said, "Luoan, you have recovered a lot from this injury. Can you take things out? Qin is anxious to ask for them."

"I will naturally come out, and I will help Qin. Always deal with the Gu family, I want revenge! I want to take back everything that originally belonged to me."

President Qin put out the cigarette in his hand and said sarcastically: "Get everything back from you? What are you relying on? Don't forget Gu Yansheng I don't listen to you anymore."

Shen Luoan sneered: "Just rely on the handle in my hand, just rely on the confidential document, just rely on the cooperation with your Qin family."

"Qin, what you want is the defeat of the Gu Group. What I want is that the bitch Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan can never be together again, we each take what we need."

Qin always thought of something, and said coldly: "Oh? How can you be confident that you can do it?"

"If they If there is a problem with the trust between them, and if they are stimulated, then this is all simple. Gu Yansheng will ignore the company's emotional out-of-control for Wen Niannan. This is exactly what you want."

Shen Luoan's eyes darkened, revealing a cruel smile. "This is what I want. I want to watch them no longer trust each other. I want to make them restless. This is what they owe me!"

"Well, as long as you can make Gu's family uneasy, you can do whatever you want with the Qin family's rights." Wen Niannan woke up a little late. Yesterday, she wrote the song late because of the live broadcast, and because she notified this month's dazzling music. A lot of information was filled in the program recording.

Rubbing his eyes, opening the closet and reaching for the clothes, he accidentally knocked the diary aside.

Wen Niannan saw that he hurried to pick it up, but saw that a photo was dropped on the side of the diary, and picked it up in confusion, but when he saw what the photo was, his hand froze instantly.

It was the photos he took during that time when he secretly followed Gu Yansheng... The shy and shy boy carefully hid behind a tree, his body was exposed but he didn't know it.

This angle and distance... was taken by Gu Yansheng?

[Little boy who loves to follow me, I miss you]

Wen Niannan's breathing was stagnant, and traces of the photo were caught. He hurriedly stuffed the photo into the diary and put it in the cabinet, breathing violently from his mouth.

"He did it deliberately... don't think about it, don't think about it, he loves lying and deceiving people... he does it deliberately..."

Wen Niannan reminded himself over and over again not to think about it, got up and took his clothes into the bathroom.

"Brother Nan, good morning."

"Good morning Lingling."

Wen Niannan walked in from the door with the bag and handed Lingling the song he wrote yesterday.

"The black bag belongs to Lizz Film and Television Company, and the white bag belongs to Ledi Music Company. They will come to pick it up this afternoon. Don't make a mistake.

"Well, it's so encouraging. "

Wen Niannan rubbed his shoulders and turned and walked to the piano room, the door suddenly came a hand holding a large bunch of sunflowers man.

" May I ask who is Wennian Nan surprised replied: "I am."

The man handed the flowers Wen Niannan smiled and said, "This is your sunflower, please sign for it."

"I'm mine? Excuse me...who is the person who placed the order?" The flower giver shook his head and said, "He didn't leave a name, he was very tall, and he should be handsome. The staff in the store are fascinated by me. Let's go now."

"Thank you."

Wen Niannan looked at the sunflower for a long time, raised his hand and gently stroked the golden petals, eyes full of doubts.

Lingling looked at the big bouquet and wondered: "Brother Nan, who gave it to you? Why don't you send roses to sunflowers? As melon seeds?"

Wen Niannan looked at Lingling and chuckled lightly, and said, "Stupid Lingling, this It's a small sunflower. You can't eat it. This is my favorite flower. I mentioned it during the live broadcast yesterday, but I didn't expect it to be received today."

Sunflower's flower language... Silent and loyal love...

"Wait, I'll count it, alas. It happened to be 36."

Wen Niannan looked at Lingling suspiciously.

Lingling smiled meaningfully: "Brother Nan, don't you know? The meaning of 36 sunflowers: My heart belongs to you, and love is only for you."

"What..."

Wen Niannan held the sunflowers blankly and did not respond, suddenly He felt a hot gaze staring at him and turned his head to look over.

There was a car parked opposite the studio... a black car that he was very familiar with...

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly, as if he had decided something, and turned around, holding a sunflower, pushing the door and walking out...

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !