Chapter 55: Don't You Hug, Do You Want Me to Hug?

"Give me one and I will go in too." The two of them walked in but didn't see anyone on the stairs. Gu Yansheng walked down the stairs and suddenly glanced at the clothes exposed at the corner. His eyes were startled, and he walked over to look around the corner. Arrived Wen Niannan who collapsed on the ground.

Zhou Yuanfeng also found someone hurriedly crouched down to check, and he was relieved to see that he was overwhelmed in shock.

He looked up to Gu Yansheng who was still in a daze and said, "I just came to

hug him to the room, where is he standing stupid?" "I hold it? Why?"

"Don't you want me to hold it? I don't dare to hold it. If there are videos and photos that say that I and Niannan are not clear, do you want to fight with me?"

Hearing the words of a friend, Gu Yansheng knew that he was there. Talking about the photos of Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan on the Internet, he glared at Zhou Yuanfeng, walked over and picked up the people on the ground.

The body of the person in his arms was unexpectedly light, Gu Yansheng was a little surprised that Wen Niannan was so light when he hugged him. Obviously, Aunt Lan made dim sum and food, and she also kept it well, but her body was still exceptionally weak.

"Gu Yansheng, what are you stupefied? Hurry up and take the person out." Seeing him holding the person still, Zhou Yuanfeng urged.

Holding Wen Niannan slowly out of the basement, Xu Shu and Aunt Lan at the door looked inside worriedly, and they were shocked to see people being held by Gu Yansheng.

"Oh my God! Madam, what's the matter? I'm going to call 120." Scared by the lifeless face of the person in her arms, Aunt Lan hurriedly went to call.

"No, he can't die. He was just frightened and fainted. I'll take him to the room to rest."

Gu Yansheng confessed coldly and walked upstairs.

Uncle Xu looked worriedly at Gu Yansheng's back and said, "Master Yuan Feng, who is this sir?"

"Don't worry, I'll go up and take a look. Mr. Lu will come back the day after he got the news, and I will leave the rest to me." Zhou Yuanfeng sighed, why this guy couldn't get along with Niannan...

Gu Yansheng kicked the door open. Put Wen Niannan on the bed, looking at the unconscious person faintly, with complex emotions in his eyes.

"Can't you just cover him with a quilt?" Zhou Yuanfeng walked in with a cold expression.

Reached out and pulled the quilt over to cover Wen Niannan, suddenly saw the wound and blood on the forehead of the person on the bed.

Zhou Yuanfeng's hand stiffened, and angrily turned around and yelled: "You hit him again? Are you a sadist Gu Yansheng? He is so weak and you still treat him this way? If you want him to die, just say it!"

" Wen Niannan gave me a fucking cuckold, did you see it? He admitted that he himself was all taken pictures, and I didn't wrong him. I was a little bit more angry at the time."

"Niannan is not that kind of person , There must be some misunderstanding, no matter how angry you are, you shouldn't put him in the basement. You know that Nian Nan is most afraid of the dark but uses his weakness to deal with him. Don't you think it's too mean for you to do this?"

Gu Yansheng Standing on the side with a sullen face and angrily, all to this point, Zhou Yuanfeng even helped Wen Niannan speak.

"Zhou Yuanfeng! Don't forget that you are working in the Gu Group now. I am now your boss. Pay attention to the tone of your talk to me!"

Zhou Yuanfeng stepped forward and stared at him, and said coldly: "What? Gu Yansheng, are you still putting on the air of President Gu? I already called your mother on the way here. Mr. Lu, she will come back the day after tomorrow. I won't do this for you anymore and continue. Niannan was tortured to death by you, so please ask yourself more."