Chapter183:Threatening Wen Niannan With His Ex-husband Says I'm Black Lotus

As soon as Gu Yansheng walked into the hall, he saw Gu Lin who was kneeling on the side. He walked to Lu Yun respectfully and said: "Mother, you are back."

Lu Yun looked up and was about to scold him, and saw Gu Yansheng's bruised face. With a bandaged shoulder, he asked in astonishment: "You...how did you get hurt? Who did it?"

Gu Yansheng glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng behind him, frowned and said, "The Qin family sent someone to follow me to kill me. , They have a knife in their hands, I can't dodge and I was stabbed."

Lu Yun's expression changed when she heard the knife stabbed, "You were stabbed? How did the Qin family dare to do this? !"

Lu Yun took Gu Yansheng and sat aside to check the stab wounds on his face and shoulder, and asked the doctor what he said.

Gu Lin, who was kneeling on the ground, looked at Lu Yun's distressed look in front of him, a lonely flash in his eyes, and he lowered his head and squeezed his hands in a mocking manner.

Gu Yansheng and Zhou Yuanfeng looked at each other and said, "Mother, the Qin family has counted on the Gu family many times over the years, and this time they sent someone to follow up. I want to formally solve them."

Lu Yun suddenly said angrily, "If it wasn't back then For your father's sake, I've already sent him to prison 8226! Since he didn't keep his promise and stepped back, I don't have to let him go because of your father's love."

"Yuan Feng."

Zhou Yuanfeng replied: "Mr. Lu."

"From now on, the Qin family's companies and the industry will strictly investigate loopholes, staring at me, telling the outside world that the Qin family and the Gu family can only choose one, how to stand in line to choose by themselves.

Lu Yun turned her head and continued: "A Sheng, let go of the rest. I won't stop it this time. The Qin family should pay for what he did." A stern flash flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes. He opened his mouth and said: "Okay."

It started to rain in Yaguo today. Wen Niannan was standing in a place where the blood stains had been cleaned up with an umbrella. He looked down and looked around. Sure enough, he found a watch slightly covered by fallen leaves in the corner.

Picking up the watch and looking at the pattern and brand logo on it, Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly.

Sure enough...

He didn't read it wrong yesterday. This is Gu Yansheng's watch. He is sure that it was also this watch when it was broadcast live last time.

Wen Niannan clasped his watch tightly and walked out of the alley to the hotel. He remembered yesterday that the crowd said that an Asian was stabbed by a knife and the ground was covered with blood. Gu Yansheng's watch was also left on the ground.

"Gu Yansheng... is he hurt very badly..."

No, he can't beat a few gangsters very well, it must be those gangsters.

Wen Niannan was slightly confused and did not notice that the street lights on the street turned red, but he was still moving forward when a car suddenly drove over.

"Watch out!"

Suddenly one behind him pulled Wen Niannan's shoulder and avoided the car. Wen Niannan stared at the man in black who suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Who are you?" The black man stepped back blankly and respectfully said: "Mr. Wen, are you feeling well? I took you to the hospital. It was too dangerous just now."

Wen Niannan saw the black man's earphones and hands. Putting on the Gu family's bracelet, he said: "Are you from the Gu family?"

"Yes, the subordinate is a person next to Zhou Zong. Mr. Gu is injured and returned to China. Let me protect you by your side." "...he was hurt. Is it serious? 

He was stabbed by a knife..." He thought that Gu Yansheng's ability could solve a few gangsters. He thought it was the blood of gangsters on the ground, but it was Gu Yansheng's blood.

The black-clothed man remembered Zhou Yuanfeng's phone call last night, and regardless of the previous Gu Yansheng's jiāo's forbidden to reveal his identity, he nodded and said, "Yes, General Gu suffered a serious injury. He returned to China for treatment." 

Wen Niannan squeezed his hand and asked: "Why did Gu Yansheng fight with people?"

"Because of you, Mr. Gu learned that someone was going to kill you and left the company and rushed to the country. Those few people wanted to kidnap you yesterday, and Mr. Gu started to solve it."

Wen Niannan looked at him in shock: "What..."

I heard that yesterday. The screams weren't a misheard, but Gu Yansheng helped him withstand the danger.

The black-clothed man looked at the person who was frozen in place, turned and left the street.

He didn't understand why Mr. Zhou suddenly called him yesterday and asked him to appear in front of Mr. Wen and say this.

After returning to the hotel, Wen Niannan looked at the phone and hesitated. The phone was Gu Lin's number. He wanted to ask how Gu Yansheng was doing, but he didn't press his hand for a long time.

Finally, I opened Weibo and searched for the Gu Group. There was no news of Gu Yansheng's injury on Weibo, but this made Wen Niannan think that Gu Yansheng was seriously injured but suppressed the news.

"Wen, are you ready? We are leaving."

"Okay..."

There was a sunflower on the table next to the bed, which was given by the little girl that day.

What Wen Niannan didn't know was that Gu Yansheng's new tour location had long been full of people protecting him.

The outside world only knew that the Qin family had a fierce quarrel with the Gu family.