Chapter 115: Wen Niannan

Shen Luoan didn't explain if he was right, but he directly opened a Weibo account and posted a selfie of Zhang sitting on the cradle holding the sheet music.

[Is that you? After chasing for so long, I finally saw alive! ]

[Really it is [Ah! ! Is alive! It's alive [Really? It feels different from what I imagined, I thought it would be a sentimental strange uncle]

Gu Yansheng in the office saw the two songs of Shen Luoan and bs edited by fans. Shen Luoan would really be Gu Yansheng remembering the songs Shen Luoan played in high school. The tunes that won the prize are all of the same genre. It is indeed similar to the tune but the piano pitch is much different. This is why he didn't think that Shen Luo'an would be Gu Yansheng who opened the website and played the tune, tapping his fingers rhythmically. On the tabletop, I slowly closed my eyes and felt the strong emotion and artistic conception expressed by the composer, but the sound of the piano played by Shen Luoan did not express it.

He leaned against the floor-to-ceiling window and lit a cigarette, looking at the traffic downstairs, his eyes flickered slightly.

Ding 12316

[Mr. Gu, did not find Mr. Wen's trace in Wen's house]

Gu Yansheng put away the phone with a secret look, and pressed the phone on the table to let Xiao Li come in.

Xiao Li ran in in a panic, and said: "Gu...Mr. Gu, what are you looking for?"

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to Xiao Li in front of him, and said in a somewhat unnatural tone: "I remember, you are married. ? 

"Mike did not understand their own president himself called in just to ask if they have not married?

"Then do you like your lover? How did you know each other and how did you like each other?"

"Of course love, or why do you want to get married? My wife and I met at the university, she is my senior sister, we know each other The relationship was only confirmed in the second year."

Gu Yansheng didn't look at Xiao Li, but looked at the necklace on the table with some unnatural eyes, and whispered: "Xiao Li, what does it feel like to like someone?"

"Ah? I'll see her talking to other men. I was very upset when I was in, and my heart felt bored. I missed her when I couldn't see her. I thought about her when I was asleep and when I walked. I was upset all day and couldn't listen to class."

Gu Yansheng clenched his hand. Necklace, a little surprised: "Is this... just like it?"

Why didn't he have these reactions to Shen Luoan when he was in high school?

When he sleeps, I think he will feel angry when he sees him with other men. He will be in a daze for him.

These "likes" that did not appear in Shen Luoan, but all appear in Wen Niannan's body.

Gu Yansheng is a little surprised. Looking at the wedding ring in his hand, he subconsciously did not want to pick the wedding ring because he liked Wen Niannan.

He remembered that when he saw Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo in high school, he was more disgusted and felt that Tang Shuo was as stupid as a pig. Playing with applause.

But now when he saw Tang Shuo talking and laughing with Wen Niannan but being cold to himself, he felt full of anger, and he felt that Tang Shuo was an eyesore and unnecessary. Tang Shuo!

Gu Yansheng stood up abruptly, his face suddenly changed.

He remembered that there was another place he hadn't looked for, Tang Shuo's studio.

Wen Niannan finished writing a new piece last night and wanted to try it on the piano. He walked into the piano room and walked towards the piano. Then he sat down slowly, putting his hands on the keys and playing.

After trying again and again, after confirming that there was no problem, Wen Niannan closed the score with a sigh of relief, and turned to walk towards the door, when he suddenly saw Tang Shuo standing at the door.

"You... When did you come?"

Tang Shuo walked over with nǎi tea in his hand, exclaiming: "Is Nian Nan your new song?"

Wen Niannan looked at the score in his hand, pursed his lips, and slowly said, "Well, I just finished it yesterday."

"That's the best song I've ever heard. You are really too talented, like you The strength must be able to continue to invite invitations."

Wen Niannan shook his head lightly, and looked at the score in his hand: "I have published songs written on the Internet, and have received invitations, but I didn't have time to pick up and didn't write... I'm joining you now The studio is now available, and I can write the songs you receive in the future."

"Okay, you will be Mingyue's deputy boss haha."