Chapter 63: Aftermath

It was almost two o'clock when the two arrived home, and Xu Shu greeted him nervously when he saw Lu Yun came back.

"Old madam, you are finally back. You can go and see your madam."

"How is Niannan? Is he still awake?"

"No, Dr. Lin has come to see him, saying that he is stressed and anxious and sleepless. I've fallen asleep for so long." 

Lu Yun hurriedly went upstairs to the room, Zhou Yuanfeng handed the luggage to Uncle Xu and followed.

Seeing the white face of the person on the bed and the wound on the brow bone, Lu Yun suddenly felt distressed.

"How the hell did this happen? When we met some time ago, Nian Nian was not so haggard, why did her spirits become so bad? He did this wound?"

"Yes... it was because of the photos on the Internet, Mr.

Locked his wife in the basement." Lu Yun was even more angry when he heard Wen Niannan was locked in the basement: "The basement? Is he crazy? Even knowing that Nian Nian is afraid of the dark, he dared to do this. What about Gu Yansheng's bastard? Call me!"

"Mister, he is not at home. He went out last night. He hasn't come back yet, and the phone cannot be reached." Uncle Xu stood by and explained what happened in the past few days.

"This bastard! How dare to read each other like this!"

The more I listened, the more solemn the expression on his face . Had it not been for the patient in the room who was resting, Lu Yun would have patted the table and roared.

Zhou Yuanfeng stood silently without saying a word since entering the room. He waited for Uncle Xu's confession and said: "Auntie, you are tired after catching the plane. Go and rest first. I will tell you when A Sheng comes back."

"No, I'm waiting for him downstairs. Does he think no one can cure him? Gu Yansheng called, I want to see when he will come back!"

Lu Yun went downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room with a cold face. The anger in his eyes burst out.

Zhou Yuanfeng also sat down, dialing the number over and over again, all turned off, and sighed helplessly.

This guy really didn't give up, but at this time the phone was turned off and couldn't be reached.

The light outside the window gradually dimmed, and the person on the bed frowned slightly, raised his hand and rubbed his temple and opened his eyes.

Gu Yansheng woke up from a headache. Perhaps it was caused by the wind blowing on the balcony last night. The headache was about to explode. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the face close at hand in front of him.

His eyes were slightly startled, and he looked down, and saw that his hands were wrapped around Shen Luoan's waist. Shen Luoan was lying in his arms obediently. Gu Yansheng was shocked by the scene before him and sat up.

"Um..." The

sleeping person woke up while rubbing his eyes, and sat up and asked in a daze, "Yan Sheng, what's the matter with you?"

Gu Yansheng was a little panicked, lifted the quilt and stood up, staring at Shen Luoan in a daze: "I... I'm sorry... I only fell asleep..."

"Why do you want to say sorry to me? We are in love, aren't we? Why can't we?" Shen Luoan's eyes flashed with tears, looking at Gu Yansheng aggrieved.

Gu Yansheng looked a little ugly, annoyed that his overreaction had hurt Shen Luo'an. He sat back on the bed and explained in a low voice: "Sorry Luo An, I was scared just now. I just want to be with you after the divorce.

He doesn't want to wrong you." He loves Shen Luo'an very much, but now he has not divorced Wen Niannan. For Gu Yansheng, the intimacy between lovers is sacred. He does not want to have a relationship with Shen Luo'an before he has been divorced. Wronged him.

"Luo An, I never care about these physical pleasures. I love yours. You don't have to wrong yourself to please me. Will you wait for me? When we can officially be together."

"Okay, I promise you, thank you Yan Sheng."

Gu Yan Sheng raised his hand and rubbed Shen Luo'an's head lightly. He looked down at his watch. It was almost three o'clock, and he didn't expect that he had slept for so long.

"Luoan, are you hungry? It's getting late and I'll make something to eat. Wait for me..."

Suddenly raising his head and looking out the window, Gu Yansheng suddenly remembered something.

"I... did my phone ring?"

"What? It didn't ring." Shen Luoan looked at him blankly.