Chapter 14: Telling the old cheating?

Cuckoo Music Restaurant is rated as one of the most romantic restaurants in M ​​City.

Tang Shuo also visited all the surrounding restaurants for a rare date with Wen Niannan, only to find this "couple" restaurant on the recommendation of a friend.

After arriving at the restaurant, Wen Niannan still looked a little lost. Gentleman Tang Shuo helped Wen Niannan open the seat, took the menu and handed it to him.

"I found this music restaurant after searching for a long time. The food here is super delicious, and you will love it."

Wen Niannan took the menu and looked up at the surrounding environment. It was indeed his favorite style.

"The atmosphere is very good, it deserves to be carefully selected by you, I like it very much." After hearing the praise, Tang Shuo's tail was almost up to the sky.

Raising his face with two small dimples, he blinked his smiling eyes and said, "Haha, of course, what do you like to eat for

Niannan , I will listen to you." Wen Niannan ordered a few signs in the store. I ordered two desserts.

The efficiency of the restaurant is very fast, the dishes are ready in a while, and it looks very appetizing.

Under Tang Shuo's expectant gaze, Wen Niannan took a bite and said, "It's delicious."

Seeing Tang Shuo's expression of joy and almost wagging his tail, he also laughed.

The atmosphere of the two has become much more relaxed than at the beginning. Tang Shuo has been telling some funny stories and jokes to make Wen Niannan happy. Looking at the person in front of him who was amused by him, he couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional.

"Niannan, I'm really happy now. I didn't expect that we would meet again after so many years, and we would still sit face to face, talking, laughing and chatting like this." The

eyes of the brilliant person who was smiling before him suddenly turned red Wen Niannan felt a little sorry for him, but he couldn't respond to his love.

"Thank you for inviting me to the concert and inviting me to dinner. I am very happy today. I have not been so happy for a long time. Tang Shuo, thank you very much, but I am married." Wen Niannan looked apologetic Said with Tang Shuo's eyes.

Tang Shuo was startled, and said excitedly: "But I still like you very much. I can't forget you in my heart. Have you had a bad experience in the past few years, right? You don't like to laugh anymore than before. "

Wen Niannan opened his mouth and wanted to speak, and Tang Shuo went on to say: "I heard a friend tell me about your wedding that year. The last time you met in the hospital, Gu Yansheng caused the injury on your head, right?"

Wen Niannan clenched his hands, and turned his head when he felt the pain, and said, "I didn't fall on the steps by myself, I said."

The hand on the table was grasped, and Tang Shuo continued to hold him regardless of Wen Niannan's struggle. "Don't speak for him, he is not worthy of Nannan. Give me a chance? Even if you know I don't have a chance, can you just let me stay by your side?"

"You let go first, Tang Shuo, let go, I don't like this."

Wen Niannan struggled to pull his hand out, her body trembling a little.

But seeing Tang Shuo looking at him with red eyes looking forward to him, but he couldn't help but sigh softly, but there was still nothing he could do with him.

Wen Niannan said helplessly: "I promised you can't do it? You let go of your hand and I feel uncomfortable, and you will"

"Why don't I know when Wen Niannan became so popular with men? Are you here to tell the old lover? "a cold and angry voice from behind him, Wen Niannan dismay froze in place, turned rigid body, the statement of the Gu Sheng cold eyes.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks