Chapter 76: The Piano Boy in the Spotlight

"Hello, nice to meet you." Phil's unskilled Chinese had a clear accent, and his words were a little unclear.

Wen Niannan was startled when he heard the answer, her nervous hands kept shaking, and she whispered: "I...I like the piano you play very much. Your piano is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard."

"Haha, thank you very much for your love ." , Do you know how to play the piano?"

"Well, a little bit, I used to play several times a day, and I also learned your previous music."

"Before? You don't play now?" Phil asked suspiciously.

"No... I don't want to play anymore. I don't want to play anymore for some reason." There was a sad flash in Wen Niannan's eyes.

Phil didn't ask any more, the staff who brought him down bowed his head and said a few words, turned his head and said to Wen Niannan: "Would you like to come and play my piano, the sound is great."

Wen Niannan was taken aback when he heard it, subconsciously. Turning his head to look at Gu Yansheng, Gu Yansheng embraced his arms and leaned to the side, looking here intentionally or unintentionally.

"What's the matter?" Phil asked suspiciously.

Gu Yansheng suddenly stood up and walked over, standing beside Wen Niannan indifferently: "If you want to play, try it."

"I"

•••

Phil brought Wen Niannan to the piano and let him sit down, Wen Niannan cautiously sat down After coming down, he looked back at Gu Yansheng.

Gu Yansheng got up and walked to the rest area opposite the piano and sat down, glancing at the nervous man on the opposite side.

"Try it now and let me hear your piano." Phil stepped aside and said with a smile, waving his hand for the staff to turn on the light above the piano.

The lamp was turned on in an instant, and the piano was illuminated by the golden light, as if coated with a layer of golden light with exceptional beauty.

Wen Niannan squeezed his hand, gently raised his hand to touch the key of the piano, exhaled and pressed the key.

The slender fingers danced flexibly between the black and white keys, and the intoxicating sound of the piano came out. The staff at the backstage were stunned, thinking that it was Teacher Phil playing the piano, stopped and looked over, but saw It's a young man who doesn't know.

The cheerful rhythm made him immersed in the sound of the piano, and gradually the originally cheerful lyrical tune suddenly became agitated.

When he heard that this song was the hardest of all, Phil was hailed as the hardest song, and they all showed their expressions of amazement. This person unexpectedly popped up without any pressure.

Who is this person? How come you have such a high talent but never heard of it?

Gu Yansheng's brain banged when he heard the sound of the piano, and his eyes flashed shocked, looking at the person playing the piano incredulously.

He knew this song, and the difficulty was not so high, so Wen Niannan could actually play it? When I was in high school, I heard Wen Niannan play the piano several times. It was very ordinary and even the rhythm was a little chaotic. Why did it suddenly become so powerful...

Gu Yansheng listened to this smooth piano player. WE also played this two years ago. For the first piece, he had listened to the version played by WE at the time, and he made subtle changes to make the tune have a style exclusive to WE.

His eyes sank slightly, and he raised his eyes and looked at the people under the light seriously, Wen Niannan would actually...-

Phil looked at Wen Niannan who was immersed in the piano, his eyes were full of excitement.

Why didn't Feng tell him that this kid has such a high talent, and such a good talent can't be wasted...

As the song reached the last stage, it became more and more difficult, everyone looked at him nervously, wanting to see if he could do it Complete this most difficult section without errors.

The people who were immersed in the music of the piano became more and more fascinated when they played. Wen Niannan smiled unconsciously because he had played his favorite section. There was a bright light in his eyes, and that brilliant smile reflected in the hearts of everyone on the scene.

The fingers quickly and smoothly danced on the keyboard to complete the last paragraph perfectly.

Wen Niannan breathed a sigh of relief after playing the last note perfectly, and lightly touched the keyboard in front of him, showing a heartfelt smile.

Turning his head to ask Mr. Phil how he played, only to find that everyone around the audience stared at him in shock.

Phil regained his senses and quickly clapped his hands.