Chapter 15: You Are Really Disgusting

It was very late after the concert, and Gu Yansheng took Shen Luoan to the cuckoo restaurant where the two often went.

As soon as he walked in, Gu Yansheng heard a familiar voice, turned his head and saw Wen Niannan not far away, and was taken aback when he saw him in a different dress from usual. But after seeing Tang Shuo opposite him, his face instantly turned black.

Shen Luoan noticed the sudden change of Gu Yansheng's face and looked over there in doubt. After seeing Tang Shuo, he was suddenly delighted.

He pretended to be surprised: "Ah, isn't that Nian Nan? The opposite seems to be Young Master Tang Shuo, how can they be together?"

Seeing Gu Yansheng's face becoming more and more gloomy, he continued: "Tang Shuo Didn't they chase Niannan in high school? Are they still in touch?"

Their tables are not far away. Tang Shuo and the others did not notice Gu Yansheng because of the perspective. Gu Yansheng's conversations were all overheard.

Hearing Tang Shuo's conversation with Wen Niannan, his face went gloomy, his eyes staring fiercely at the hands held by the two of them, and he walked over with a green face.

After hearing Gu Yansheng's voice, Wen Niannan immediately let go of Tang Shuo's hand, and looked at the person in front of him in a panic and explained: "Yan Sheng, I'm not... not what you think. We're just here to listen to the concert. I'm hungry, Tang Shuo..."

"Shut up! Wen Niannan, you are really disgusting. Even the stealing men stole in front of me and are still arguing !"

Wen Niannan was interrupted before he finished speaking, and saw Gu Yansheng's face full of disgust After his expression, his face was pale and he lowered his head.

Gu Yansheng glanced at Tang Shuo and then at Wen Niannan, and said contemptuously: "The old lovers have met again? You are really good friends, Wen Niannan, since there are old lovers, why don't you want to sign a divorce agreement? You really have a good way to hook up with men."

Hooking up with a man... Wen Niannan said in a trembling voice, "No, we met in the hospital by chance. This is the first time we came out to meet. I won't be able to do it anymore. I will go back now."

He didn't expect to meet again here. When they arrived at Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan, Shen Luoan, who caught a glimpse of him, raised his chin and looked at him triumphantly, his eyes full of mockery.

His heart started to hurt inexplicably, and he suddenly didn't want to quibble.

Isn't Gu Yansheng also accompanying other men for dinner and dates? Why can he and I can't...

"Then why can you be here with Shen Luoan? Are you also dating your old lover? If you can, why can't I?" Wen Niannan suddenly said lightly.

Gu Yansheng didn't expect that Wen Niannan, who had never dared to speak back, would say so, and was stunned for a while.

"Are you accusing me? Wen Niannan, what qualifications do you have to interrogate me? I have asked you for a divorce, but you have been sticking to me like a dog skin plaster and refused to sign."

Listening to Gu Yansheng's humble self, Wen Niannan I felt that I was the lowest and most humble posture in front of him from the very beginning, revealing his most embarrassed side.

Her body began to tremble again, and Wen Niannan felt that she had difficulty breathing, and her legs were soft and almost fell.

Tang Shuo stood up and wanted to help Wen Niannan but was rejected again, and asked worriedly: "How are you? Are you feeling well?"

"It's okay, I just take a rest."

Seeing Tang Shuo caring about Wen Niannan so much, Gu Yansheng was a little irritable inexplicably, and felt that the scene before him was an eyesore.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks