Welcome To Luna Nova

17th October of 2004 it was the Japanese round of the World Broom Racing Championship, Chariot Du Nord was on the pole and a little Japanese girl was staring amazed at the starting line, a minutes pass and the race starts and was commented by Lorraine Windsor one of the greatest commentators of the WBRC.

- Go, go go and they're going Chariot Du Nord has an awesome starting and is leading the Japanese GP.

Says Lorraine.

Chariot is leading just a second ahead of her team mate Madeleine Watson; she needs to win that round to guarantee her championship, while in the grandstand the little Japanese kid is still very amazed and her mother was just smiling looking at her little daughter.

- (Chariot Du Nord is so great, I wish in the future I could be a funny broom racer like her)

- Are you impressed Akko? We have a nice surprise for you after this race.

Says Saori Kagari.

- A surprise?

Says Akko impressed.

- We have a premium ticket and with that we can have access to the racers after the race is gone.

Says Saori.

Lap 5 Chariot still in a great pace leading the race.

- What a race Du Nord is having, if she and her broom keep like that we could see a new champion of the Carlucci team and wait wait wait!

Says Lorraine before seeing a second place battle.

Croix and Madeleine were passing each other for the second place.

- This is great and is fantastic! Oh my goodness! Meridies and Watson is battling for the second place! And... whoa whoa whoa.

Says Lorraine before Croix pass Madeleine in the main straight.

- Meridies is on the second place and she's on fire!

Says Lorraine.

Lap 34 Chariot still leading but then her magic orb has blown.

- Du Nord orb is blown! Ohhhh! Her chances to win the championship are gone! And wait!

Says Lorraine before a accident happens with Chariot.

Chariot was rolling falling flat to the flor but still protected by her magic clothes until she hits a barrier and her broom catching fire hits too.

- Oh my! An accident! This is fantastic! What a race! Du Nord! Du Nord is out!

Says Lorraine.

The accident is more serious and a huge explosion happens while the broom and the barrier is catching fire and is a tire barrier with a black smoke forming.

- This accident is more serious than I think! Is Du Nord Okay? I hope so. What a heavy accident to happen with a younger racer like her.

Says Lorraine.

The race staff starts to blow with fire extinguisher to put that fire out, everyone is looking shocked to that, Akko is just crying shocked to that scene, the fire still very hot and heavy, to the point even with a magic clothe and a magic hat protection couldn't handle the heat, Croix has passed through the line and was shocked to see what happened with Chariot, little by little she's crying.

- (Chariot... Please... That didn't happen... Please is another racer... Not my Chariot...)

Then a minute later the flames are finally controlled and there's only burned clothes, Broom and Chariot's hat almost intact appearing, everyone is silent and shocked looking at the scene, the stewards decided to keep the race going while in the Carlucci team a black flag is showed in the track.