The Investigation about the sabotage

13 September 2015, After a full day because of the race at the Ness Broom Raceway, Croix ended up having to be in charge of investigating the sabotage that happened in the race, the Meridies had already woken up and had just had breakfast, while Chariot was in the room watching TV, Croix was on his notebook sitting next to his wife analyzing the filming from the bleachers the day before.

- (As Laura said yesterday, a girl in an overcoat, sunglasses and a brown witch's hat, a bit tall too, will be kind of impossible to find among so many people, but I will do my best).

- Love what you see on your computer?

Says Chariot.

- I'm trying to find a suspicious girl who's wearing an overcoat, sunglasses and a witch's hat.

Says Croix.

- If you want I'll help you my love, yesterday it wasn't so cold that someone was wearing a coat, so it won't be that hard to find.

Says Chariot.

Croix paused the video moments before Akko's accident and the two started looking for someone wearing a coat, finding about 31 people from over 600 people in the grandstand, which leaves Croix and Chariot somewhat confused.

- What color were this girl's clothes?

Says Chariot.

- According to Laura, it was brown, both the hat and the overcoat.

Says Croix.

- Like that one holding something in the top right corner.

Says Chariot pointing at a person.

- Yeah! I'm gonna get closer to see who this girl is.

Says Croix approaching the camera.

As she gets closer, Croix can't notice much, but she notices that the girl had blond hair and had a broom on the side, so the Meridies puts the video to play, the girl starts typing on what she was holding and soon everyone around looks at the screen in shock, while the girl rides on the broom and starts taking off.

- We found her!

Says Croix celebrating.

- Those collars under that girl's overcoat... Doesn't that look like a uniform shirt?

Says Chariot pointing at the girl.

- I didn't even notice that... It could be any social outfit... But a uniform... I'm even thinking it could be a student of Luna Nova...

Says Croix.

- What makes a lot of sense, your team's brooms are prepared there, some student must have gone down to the girls' basement and put the chips in Akko's broom, while Keiko and Constanze were distracted.

Says Chariot.

- Yeah! Chariot, you're genius! That makes sense! Someone who doesn't like Akko must have done it so that she couldn't have a chance to be a champion, especially since Akko is only a human, I've seen that they're starting with this idiotic idea that you can't have a world champion.

Say Croix while you scratch your chin.

- This can't have come from some student, I'm sure no teenager would have that conservative mind and want to make Diana a champion because she's a purebred witch, I think some teacher is behind it, younger witches don't care much for broom races, but older witches are very attached to it.

Says Chariot.

- Chariot! Love! You just connected the dots! I love you! I'm going to Luna Nova; you know what? Maybe I can with the help of Principal Holbrooke get to know a little more about any suspicious moves this past week?