The jealous student

15 September 2014, 2 weeks has passed since Akko has entered in Luna Nova, in the classes she improved a lot, now she could get the spells in less tries and without causing a whole mess, the girls are starting to accept her more, in the training Akko has improved a little and now she could control the heavy broom and even move the monolith for a full meter, but Blair still manage to dodges from Akko, in the red team, Sucy is still wanting to get the cockatrice feather, Lotte and Barbara relation is getting very closer, in the green team room Amanda is forgiven by Lotte for what she did and she now keep mocking Hannah, the other girls still the same and in the blue team Diana is finally free from that dreams, Barbara forgives her friend and she still in love with Lotte and Hannah is very confused since her life has changed a lot in the week Akko came.

After the classes is finished Akko and Croix was walking in the corridors talking to each other about broom racing, Constanze was looking to them a bit angry and jealous, then she sends a message to Akko.

[Constanze to "Akko": Come to my room we need to talk]

- Well professor Croix, I'm going to the green team room, I see you tomorrow.

Says Akko.

- Okay Akko, bye.

Says Croix waving to Akko.

When Akko goes to the green team room, only Amanda and Jasminka were there.

- Where's Cons?

Says Akko.

- She must be in the basement.

Says Amanda.

Akko pushes the lever and goes to the basement, but when she landed on the couch she is tied and Constanze appears with a gun made with magic wand.

- Ah! Cons! What the fuck?

Says Akko confused.

- Stay away of Professor Croix!

Says Constanze stanbot.

- Why?

Says Akko.

- Why do you are so friendly with her? What do you have in special that I didn't have? I'm the most talented student in her class.

Says Constanze stanbot while she's holding the cry.

- Oh... I'm sorry about that Cons... But I can't say is a secret.

Says Akko.

- So you even share secrets? Fuck! I'm so jealous of your friendship with Professor Croix, I tried for the whole year impress her with my inventions and robots, but she just say that is "awesome" or "great" this is the closest I get into a friendship with her...

Says Constanze stanbot while Constanze is crying.

- Cons... If you want I could help you... And even get some friends, you just need to be less shy.

Says Akko.

- I'm sorry about that Akko.

Says Constanze stanbot releasing Akko.

- Don't need to sorry about that.

Says Akko hugging Constanze.

- I just want to have a closer friendship with professor Croix, talk about other things than just classes.

Says Constanze stanbot.

- You could talk about broom racing with her or I could help you to be with me in a thing, well I have an idea.

Says Akko.

- Broom racing?

Says Constanze stanbot.