A hope for the future of the witches part 2

The girls continued to play soccer, while Lotte and Barbara were arriving at the girls' mothers and soon the couple England O'Neill was waiting for them.

- You were late eh.

Says Amanda.

- We had a small setback since on the way to go from Luna Nova; it is complicated to fly over England, since there are those idiotic laws that force us to have a qualification.

Says Barbara.

- Yes, this is a real hell; we had to take another way, flying over Ireland.

Says Lotte.

- Are these English still in it?

Says Amanda shocked.

- Yes, you are lucky to live here in the north.

Says Barbara.

- But why didn't they use the Ley lines to transport themselves here? The trip is almost instantaneous.

Says Laura.

- We tried, but Ley's lines are a little destabilized, we're only managing to travel for short distances...

Says Lotte while Laura was shocked.

- That's why we also want Diana's help, she knows how to change Ley's lines and connect the sorceress stones around the world and the trip now will be with several stops between the sorceress stones by the look of it.

Says Barbara.

- This is really something very worrying; can you use magic when you are away from Luna Nova?

Says Laura worried.

- Yes, but at least with me the magic comes out weaker and I tire much more to use spells.

Says Lotte.

- Drugs... That's what I feared; the magic in the world is taking a slight dip... I really hope that our girls are the witches chosen to reborn the magic and make people's hearts believe again... But where are Diana and Akko?

Says Laura.

Meanwhile in the garden of the Cavendish family, Diana and Akko were kissing and holding each other's hands, enjoying that brief moment when they were having all that privacy in the world just for themselves.

- Heh, how long has it been since we grabbed the home gardens like this?

Says Diana panting after kissing Akko.

- I'm feeling 17 years old again hehe, if I could, I would stay here all day... Remember when we made love here?

Says Akko with a perverted smile.

- Ah it was horrible! This little wooden stool hurt to sit, the bushes were cutting my legs, I don't even know why you had this idea.

Says Diana with her hand on her face.

- Oh how about celebrating 10 years that I had this idea?

Says Akko slowly putting his hand inside Diana's pants and noting that it was a little wet.

- You know it's not that bad heh.

Says Diana with a perverted smile and then kissing Akko.

The Cavendish Kagari couple takes advantage of that moment to be able to hold on even more intensely and make love as they had done 10 years ago, they even use some spells to inhibit the sound and improve the experience even more.

Meanwhile, back on the other side of the yard, the children kept playing soccer, until they got tired of running so much and played on the grass again, this time full of sweat and panting because of the match. Laura and Bernadette go to the fourteen girls carrying some snacks and soda, which makes the girls get a little more excited and start picking up all the sandwiches.