Saori Kagari date

Some days have passed since Laura talked with Saori about living a new love and the murder of Anne Finellan, which everyone thinks was an accident, Dana even got very emotional at her grandmother's funeral that although she disagreed with many of her opinions, even more than in the last days of her life, Anne was already much more tolerant about witches of human origin, Diana and Akko's bet ended on October 30, the same day Isabel McLaren was born, the second daughter of Holly and Mary Brooks, it didn't take long and soon they decided to do one more, on the 31st as usual the couple Cavendish Kagari celebrated another year of dating, this time they had 4 years of relationship.

2nd November 2018, another day like any other in the routine, but this time it is not the Cavendish Kagari couple that stands out, but the McLaren Cavendish couple that wakes up after the little Hellene jumps in bed of the two wanting to wake them up and the little girl until the mothers sleep without clothes.

- Why are moms sleeping so naked? You may get a cold.

Says Hellene.

- Hellene, Hellene, one day you will understand.

Says Laura while yawning.

- Mama Laura, did the mosquitoes bite? Mama Bernadette is also full of mosquito bites.

Says Hellene pointing to the shoulder and neck full of marks of mothers.

- Oh that you will only understand when you get older, now let's take a bath?

Says Laura getting up from bed and stretching.

- Today you will take a walk with your sister and Akko around the city, we have to do adult things today, but I guarantee that we will play a lot when you arrive.

Says Bernadette standing up.

The three of them go to the bathroom where they bathe together in the bathtub while Hellene stayed throwing water and playing there, Laura was only laughing and playing together, while Bernadette was always the most would be and just took her bath sitting in the corner of the bathtub, sometimes the two wet the Cavendish that was a little angry.

Until after a few minutes the three of them get dressed and go to the kitchen where all the Cavendish family were, Maryl was eating with all the rush of the world, while Akko and Diana were much more relaxed, already Merrill was giving food to the twins Amalie and Alicia, Hellene soon sits in the chair of the two girls after climbing and finds a space there.

- I want food!

Says Hellene hitting the table.

- Hellene, be more polite to your cousin!

Says Bernadette in a more serious tone.

- Have you seen my mother?

Says Akko while eating.

- I think she's getting ready, we have a little surprise for her and so I want you and Diana to take Hellene out today.

Says Laura.

- A surprise? For my mother? What does it involve getting ready? Isn't he my idiot father?

Says Akko suspicious.

- No, but it is a date, so I ask you and Diana to go out and take Hellene, I don't want you to know yet who is the person with whom I made an appointment with your mother, but if everything goes well, your mother will finally be able to have a moment of happiness, she stays all the time sailing for all the happy couples here, except Maryl.

Says Bernadette in a more serious tone.

- I understand, I hope you are a good person, a beautiful person too.