Luna Nova graduation part 1

May 25, 2017, the big day of the girls' graduation arrives in Luna Nova, on Tuesday, it had been the last day of the practical exams, while on Wednesday it was a day to adjust the students' grades and analyze who would pass and be able to graduate, as well as the day would serve for the students' parents to travel to Luna Nova, on the morning of that day, the students were receiving their grades.

The grading system is based on a percentage, which is then set at a number from 0 to 10, taking an average over the three years and other percentages that are added to the grades, with the student having to take a final grade of 7.00 in order to graduate, while the students have to take 6,00 to 6.99 stay for summer recovery until July 14, trying to recover the lost grade, while students who took from 0 to 5.99 are disapproved the only student to get the title of legendary Witch was Adeleine Du Nord who studied from 1933 to 1936.

Grade of discipline 60%

Behavior 10%

Presence 25%

Group coexistence 5%

Grade between 0 and 5.99: disapproved

Grade between 6.00 and 6.99: recovery

Grade between 7.00 and 7.99: Bronze Witch

Grade between 8.00 and 8.99: Silver Witch

Grade between 9.00 and 9.49: Gold Witch

Grade between 9.50 and 9.74: Diamond Witch

Grade between 9.75 and 9.99: Epic Witch

Grade 10: Legendary Witch

The student who got the highest score was Diana Cavendish with a score of 9.83 out of 10, one of the highest scores ever given to a student of Luna Nova, higher until the score of both Cavendish Laura's mothers who got 9.77 and Bernadette with 9.54, another who got the epic witch's title was Akko with 9.76, who only failed to get a higher grade because of her behavior and discipline scores, most of the Cavendish Kagari's friends got grades above 9.00.

Diana 9,83/ Akko 9,76/ Sarah 9,63/ Constanze 9,59/ Lotte 9,51/ Amanda 9,48/ Avery 9,47/ Mary 9,47/ Sucy 9,43/ Jasminka 9,40/ Hannah 9,32/ Barbara 9,31.

Akko was waking up in the red team's room quite eager for her graduation in Luna Nova, entering the bathroom to do her personal hygiene, looking at herself in the mirror reflection.

- (Finally the day has come... I got the grade and even more... Diana and I are finally going to graduate as a witch, although she will continue until she becomes a director and I will come back next year, so there will be more free time left for me to devote to the WBRC title).

Akko leaves the bathroom and is soon greeted by Sucy and Lotte who were waiting for Kagari to leave, so Yanson goes faster and enters the bathroom with everything.

- Ah... Today's the last day we'll complain about your delay in staying in the bathroom.

Says Sucy.

- You guys are gonna miss this lot.

Says Akko with a corner smile.

- What surprises me is that you got the highest grade in our team and the second highest in the class, Akko you barely pay attention in class, sometimes you even sleep, that's when you're not drawing during the teachers' explanation or talking with Diana.

Says Sucy.

- It must be because I already know everything they were going to spend, during the holidays I wouldn't stop studying, Diana's mother insisted on wanting to teach us some of the most complex magic.