French kiss

5th September 2014, Akko wakes up in the morning but she felt strange because Croix didn't wake up so early so she had a nice night, then she changes her clothes while her friends are still sleeping and goes to Professor Croix room.

- Professor Croix.

Says Akko knocking on the door.

Croix wakes up goes to the door yawning and opens it.

- Akko, what did you brings to my room so early?

Says Croix yawning.

- Why don't you wake me up so early to train today?

Says Akko.

- Well because your body needs to recover for yesterday, but you aren't free from the training today, after classes go here and another thing, you need to get good grades in the other disciplines and behavior if you want to keep your training.

Says Croix.

- What! So the markers in the other disciplines count?

Says Akko shocked.

- Well didn't count as a main marker, but if you collect 3 markers in each discipline that will count as a main marker.

Says Croix.

- Oh, That's very unfair. All that magic stuff is new for me. How could I be better in a world that is new to me?

Says Akko.

- If you want to be a witch you at least needed to have a basic magic knowledge, how do you want to be a professional broom racer if you didn't even dedicate to be a better witch, you know what? Chariot was a bit like you when she entered in Luna Nova, but she knows about magic.

Says Croix.

- See? If Chariot being like me could be a professional broom racer, that means I didn't need that useless magic knowledge, I just need to focus on the broom part.

Says Akko.

- (Gosh, she is Chariot... I remember how that girl was in a lot of troubles and even playing all the night in that MagicStation 1).

- But she changed when she meets with me and after she goes to the Polaris font. At that point I've seen how she was more mature and even dedicated witch, if wasn't that she isn't gonna be a professional broom racer.

Says Croix.

- How do you know about that?

Says Akko.

- Not only because I was her best friend but... Well... I will reveal to you later, now go to your room, you have classes today.

Says Croix.

Akko goes back to her room while her friends are changing, then lately they go to the classes, with Akko still struggling but now she is hearing more the teachers and being more careful and less impulsive using the spells, even that she is still can't doing and with the other girls laughing at her, after the classes is over Akko and Amanda were closer to Diana and the blue team girls starts their plan.

- Gosh! That spell almost made us horny!

Says Barbara.

- Yeah, it was so close to us have sex, but I only see Amanda leaving.

Says Hannah.

Akko stares angry to Amanda that was shocked.

- What the real fuck! You said that the prank has worked.

Says Akko angry.

- But it has worked; it was not my fault if Ha...

Says Amanda before get interrupted by Diana.