Maid Diana

31st October 2017, a few days have passed since the last race in the World Broom Racing Championship, Diana was paying for having lost the championship since the GP of Japan dressed as a maid, as well as had to keep manners, it was a day like any other, only that the big difference was the birthday of 3 years of relationship of the couple Cavendish Kagari, the days of the Scottish were really full of having to put up with serving his girlfriend or put up with the jokes coming from Laura, Bernadette and little Hellene.

The day started quite normally, with the couple waking up side by side, where Diana had to wake up early to do the girlfriend services such as preparing breakfast, tidying up the room, ironing the clothes that Akko would spend the day and also making sure that Kagari did not end up waking up.

After some time, Akko had woken up, Kagari always loved to have all that stewardship, even more to see her girlfriend dressed like that, until she had the idea to go out just on the day where they will celebrate their anniversary, Then the Japanese woman orders Diana to leave her tidy and chic as well as a special and warmer bath, after this session of love and affection that the maid Cavendish was very good at giving, the two of them go to the city for a walk, until they meet Amanda and Hannah who were also taking a walk.

- Ola Akko and hello waitress Cavendish, dressed too early for Halloween.

Says Amanda laughing until Hannah slaps her girlfriend.

- Amanda! Hey, girls, what are you doing here? And why are you dressed like a Diana maid? Akko's pretty fancy, but knowing a Cavendish I know you don't dress like that when you want to look fancy and fancy.

Says Hannah curious.

- Would you grant me permission to explain my situation to Miss England and Miss O'Neill, ma'am?

Says Diana holding the bar of the dress with all possible politeness while Amanda and Hannah were confused.

- Permission granted Diana, now explain to the girls what happened.

Says Akko holding the laugh.

- It all started during the Grand Prix of Japan, when I ended up losing the championship to my lady, since then I had to do maid service for a month for my lady Kagari, is the price I pay for not winning enough races and betting something like that...

Says Diana in a pompous way while Hannah and Amanda fell for laughter.

- Oh sorry Diana, but I can't stand it, that fancy little accent of yours and serving Akko, I don't know how you have the patience to do that, now that I understand? That's why you were trying to keep us from showing up at your house; it was because you didn't want to be ashamed.

Says Hannah laughing.

- That's why you were calling Akko my lady or my lady in our chat groups, I thought it was a sweet nickname you made up, I even thought it was a lie when Akko sent a picture of you dressed as a maid.

Says Amanda laughing.

- Ma'am... Permission to answer the ladies England and O'Neill, please...

Says Diana with her hand on her face.

- Permission granted Diana.

Says Akko laughing.

- Take it in your ass!

Says Diana showing her middle finger and angry.

- (Fuck... Because I went to make that bet... Because Akko went out today... to go out for a month on our anniversary... Fuck! It's not enough to hold on to my moms... At least this outfit is warm and comfortable).