Germany GP

August 6, 2017, Two weeks have passed since the GP in Argentina, the three couples spent eight days in Bariloche, until they returned to the UK, Megan even tried on the second day to train with the girls, but could not take it, so much that took the broom and gave up in a few minutes, this left Jordan quite shocked to learn the level that Cavendish Kagari was in a matter of preparation and the witches that the two became, Starting to make a bit of sense in the logic that Laura said that to become a high level racer it was not enough just to be very good at guiding brooms, but also needed to be an exceptional witch, most of the WBRC champions knew this very well, it was nothing new.

The race this time is in Germany, Akko and Diana as always were staying at a hotel near the track in Warstein, the two start to tidy up and do the personal hygiene, as well as give some stretches, after that they go to the cafeteria to eat a little before driving the track, this time who got the pole position was Julia Villeneuve, while Akko was in second position and Diana in fourth, behind Megan Jordan.

After the two had eaten, they went to the track, the weather was quite closed, it was raining 15C/59F that day, the sky was getting dark, in the bleachers came many cheers for Diana and Akko, even more some of the students who graduated from Luna Nova, as well as the presence of Laura and Bernadette as always and a little of the fans of the little girls who came with Hellene, Harriet Watson and the twins of Chariot and Croix, as well as the mothers of the little girls.

Track name: Warsteinring

Foundation: 1649

Track length: 20.57 km

Number of laps: 45

Number of turns: 33

Location: Warstein, Germany

Last winner (2016): Evelyn Schwarz (9) (GER) (HSP)

Fastest lap (of all time): Laura McLaren (72) (IRE) (Leaf) 1:51:001 667 km/h (1991)

One of the first tracks to appear in the WBRC, it was not always like this when it appeared, the track was almost an oval and had huge straights and very high speed, in the middle of the forest, besides having more than half the length of Salem, in the first years it was practically only the straights cut by curves that practically stopped the brooms instantly, during the 20s had chicanes to prevent the speed in the fast session of the track, But that did not stop Giovanna Bianchi losing control of the broom during the German GP in 1928, crashing into a tree at over 700 km/h, this accident made it necessary to make some changes and one of them was to take that part of the track faster and drastically reduce the average speed of the circuit by putting more corners and reducing the size of the straights.

Sometime later the presentation lap starts, it was already raining a lot, but without much fog just a heavy rain that left the racers wet, even more the brooms, after the lap they line up on the grid in the order 27/25/21/22/65/9/18/98/17/10/11/0/44/1/31/99/42/91/66/93/6/48/69/55, then the lights signal the start and the race starts.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out, and so we begin a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Diana has an almost perfect reaction time to the point of skidding to the side in style and pass the three racers in front and take the lead of the race by staying side by side with Julia Villeneuve, when reaching the first corner Cavendish shows that she is the first racer of the team Carlucci not leaving room for Julia to pass, but Villeneuve does not let himself be beaten so easily, managing to stay side by side with the Scottish.

- Woah! What a fight! They're both in a constant war to decide who Carlucci's first racer is.

Says Harriet.