The marriage of Barbara and Lotte

September 20, 2017, a few days after the race where Akko had won the Spanish GP, Diana and Akko after training about a race the couple Cavendish Kagari take a bath with a lot of love and affection, after that Cavendish decides to put on a suit and Akko puts on a dress, as they would go to a very important event on the day, the wedding of Lotte and Barbara that will be held in the courtyard of Luna Nova.

- Another wedding we're going to go to, and none of our power is going to be realized.

Says Akko frustrated.

- Calm down, my love... In 2019 I'll retire from broom races and we'll be able to get married.

Says Diana hugging Akko from behind.

- I just hope you won't get married in a suit, it's not enough to go to every wedding and you go in a suit.

Says Akko inflating his cheeks.

- Oh you can let me, I'll have my mom's help me make a perfect dress for the day.

Says Diana.

- Who'd have thought she's another one of our friends getting married now... This time in Luna Nova... Make sure I don't stop by; it'll be nice to see Sucy and Lotte again...

Says Akko in amazement.

- I'm glad Holbrooke gave us a day off today...

Says Diana.

Then Diana and Akko finish getting ready and go to the kitchen, where Laura, Bernadette and Hellene were having breakfast, the couple McLaren Cavendish even a little strange the fact that the girls are tidy.

- Going to some fancy event today?

Says Bernadette curious.

- Today is Barbara's wedding to Lotte, it's going to be there in Luna Nova.

Says Diana picking up a bottle of milk from the refrigerator.

- I hope you didn't invite me, I hate wearing pompous clothes, in a dress I get huge breasts, in a suit I get huge ass.

Says Laura until Bernadette slaps McLaren on the ass.

- Your breasts and ass are huge anyway my love...

Says Bernadette with a perverted smile.

- Hey! Aren't you guys ashamed to do that in front of your two daughters?

Says Diana blushing.

- Well, as far as we're concerned, Barbara and Lotte only invited me and Diana, and both Lotte and Barbara's relatives were present.

Says Akko.

- Oh, how wonderful. I don't have to get ready for another fancy party.

Says Laura relieved.

- Laura! I hope you girls enjoy...

Says Bernadette smiling until Laura interrupts her.

- Hey, don't forget to bring something to eat.

Says Laura until Bernadette pinches McLaren's ass making her moan.

- Fuck Laura!

Says Bernadette scolding Laura.

- I can bring you some food, Mom.

Says Diana.

- It just doesn't take much for Laura to get a little fat, she's got to slim that fat ass.

Says Bernadette slapping Laura on the ass again.

- That fat ass you like.

Says Laura with a perverted smile.