A special letter to Akko

11 June 2016, was just another normal day at the Cavendish family residence on a normal morning where Laura was playing with Hellene, Akko and Diana were coming down the stairs going out for a walk together as a couple, the Cavendish would take the Kagari for a drive, keeping the Zaibatsu MRX as a present given by Laura, but when they arrive on the ground floor they come across noises of someone ringing the bell, so the Scottish woman goes to the door and opens showing that was a mailman.

- I have some packages for Atsuko Kagari, which has been diverted to Weddinburgh, is Mrs Kagari here?

Says the mailman.

- Oh, hi, it's me.

Says Akko going to the door.

- Please sign here and here.

Says the mailman pointing to the lines on the paper.

After signing the document, Akko takes the packages and then goes to the kitchen to open the small cardboard box, opening a note that had some boxes inside the box and an envelope which she takes and was with the address of Cork, Ireland and was from Olivia Dennis the CEO of the WBRC Victoria team, and this left Kagari frozen and shocked.

- Akko?

Says Diana nudging Akko.

- Love! Love! Love! Do you know whose it is?

Says Akko crying with joy.

Diana picks up the envelope and looks at her girlfriend with a proud smile, while Laura was already noticing what it was all about and faced them both with a proud smile, too.

- It's a contract letter, isn't it? What team is it?

Says Laura.

- Victoria!

Says Akko.

- Victoria McLaren Broom Racing team, if we were in the 80's I would say that you were with the career made Akko, but today it is a team that is well down, but I heard that they are slowly trying to return to what was before.

Says Laura.

- From what I can see its missing front-racers, but it's a great way to get you started in WBRC, so I see next year they'll be signing with Zaibatsu.

Says Diana while Akko opened the envelope.

"Atsuko Kagari come to Cork, Ireland as soon as he can, we want to conduct some tests to see if you are a competitor at the time, we saw your performance at BBRT, my congratulations on the championship 2016 and the vice championship 2015, we will be waiting for you here"

- Hey Diana, don't you think we'd better postpone our car ride until tomorrow? We'll go to Cork, we'll enjoy it and pass through Dublin too and visit your aunt.

Says Akko after reading the letter.

- Before you go, I want to go with you and Bernie, I'm missing Chelsea and Holly and they'll love seeing Hellene.

Says Laura while Hellene smiles.

- Fo... Fo... Fuck you.

Says Hellene leaving the girls shocked.

- Hellene!

Says Laura blushing.

- My sister's first word, and it's a curse word.

Says Diana with her hand on her face.

- Oh shit, you don't talk about that to Berni...

Says Laura until Bernadette nudges her.