Chariot's mind

27th October 2014, Diana and Akko came back to Luna Nova in the night of Sunday, while in Luna Nova, Barbara was mocking with Hannah to she finally declare herself to Amanda, since was night they wait until Monday, in Croix room, Chariot has worsened and she is on the bed since Saturday, while in the red team the girls are mocking with Akko because she come to the Cavendish residence but she says to the girls that will reveal only in the morning, then the morning came, Sucy and Lotte both anxious wake up Akko.

- Hey Akko, come on wake up.

Says Sucy poking Akko.

- Come on Sucy, leave Akko alone.

Says Lotte.

- Oh girls okay, you're so boring!

Says Akko waking up and yawning.

- So tell to us what you did in the Cavendish residence all these two days.

Says Sucy curious.

- Oh Sucy, nothing special, in reality it was more of a shock there.

Says Akko.

- We are waiting since last night, please tell everything.

Says Sucy.

- Oh okay, well first we discovered who is Diana's father and in reality is she.

Says Akko.

- What!

Say Lotte and Sucy confused.

- Well there's a thing called fertility stone girls and her mother is a great person, but well you girls aren't interested in her family, but something happened in that first day, after her first meeting with her mother she was angry and I tried to cheer her up, with a pillow fort.

Says Akko.

- Oh Akko and why do you think a so childish idea will make her feeling better?

Says Sucy face palming.

- Oh and that works Sucy, but the best happened there, we kissed each other.

Says Akko.

- What!

Say Lotte and Sucy surprised.

- And wasn't a French kiss like the one I did last time, is a true kiss and is the best kiss I had in my life, Diana knows very well how to kiss and feel something special.

Says Akko.

- Do you like Diana?

Says Sucy.

- Yeah I think I like her.

Says Akko smiling.

Meanwhile very far from Luna Nova, in the Cavendish residence Daryl come to Bernadette's room and she poke Laura.

- Hey! Bernie, touch my pussy... hmm...

Says Laura still sleeping.

- Wake up bitch!

Says Daryl slapping Laura's face.

- What the fuck!

Says Laura waking up.

Daryl starts to push Laura by the hair until she hits the Cavendish stomach with her elbow.

- Listen here you bitch! Who do you think you are to push me like that!

Says Laura angry.

- You belong in trash Laura McLaren! I'm not going to allow you live here.

Says Daryl angry.