The decisive and thrilled Japanese GP

15th October 2017, two weeks have passed since the Scottish GP, finally arrives the day of the so decisive GP of Japan, Akko had the great chance to become champion at home, an achievement that is rare to happen, few racers had this pleasure to carry the title of champion in the country of origin, all that Kagari needed was to finish the race in sixth place to tie points with Diana if she won in Japan and Australia, If the Japanese finished fifth, she would become champion, the situation was very friendly for Akko and very tense for Cavendish who would have to hope for her girlfriend to finish in a position below seventh in Japan and hope that in Australia Kagari would not score.

As usual the couple were staying in a hotel, this time in Sapporo, where the two had woken up after a night of love, Cavendish took pole position, while Akko would go out in third position behind Julia Villeneuve, the Scot then gets up first and kisses Kagari on the forehead.

- Good morning, my future champion...

Says Diana.

- Good morning my love... Ready to see samurai Kagari win her first title?

Says Akko confident.

- Oh, if you want to get some more sleep...

Says Diana yawning.

- Oh, you just think I'm gonna miss tonight's race by getting too much sleep.

Says Akko standing up.

- Then let's see in a quickie who does better.

Says Diana putting her finger on Akko's vagina.

- Just come then heh.

Says Akko biting his lips and putting his finger in Diana's vagina.

Then the couple Cavendish Kagari make a quickie where they masturbate each other until who would release the pussy juice first, as well as take a bath, after that they change and get ready for the race, going to the hotel cafeteria and talk a little with Megan and Julia about how it will be a disputed GP, as usual after eating, they go to the circuit where the race will be held and separate in the pits.

Track name: Hokkaido Broom Ring

Founded: 1913

Track length: 12.89 km

Number of laps: 70

Number of Curves: 41

Location: Sapporo, Japan

Last winner (2016): Maria Clara Rodrigues (22) (BRA) (Green Horse)

Fastest lap (of all time): Laura McLaren (72) (IRE) (Leaf-Cossey) 1:15:229 618 km/h (1993)

One of the last races of the year, usually the Hokkaido circuit sometimes decides the championship, when a racer is dominating a lot, or when the runner has more than 10 points of advantage, despite being founded in 1913, during the years only Japanese could compete because Japan was also a closed country, but after World War I and World War II in 1963, the Hokkaido Broom Ring was added to the WBRC calendar and has already caught the eye as it is a locked track full of closed turns, as well as media speed sessions, providing an added challenge for racers who wish to be champions before the last race of the year.

After a few hours the performance lap starts, the crowd this time was full of Japanese fans, more than 400,000 people came to watch the race, as well as Laura, Bernadette, Chariot, Croix, Saori, April and Phoebe, the weather was a bit cloudy and sunny with no chance of rain, making 15 degrees that afternoon on the other side of the world in the British Isles, many Scottish fans, English and Irish were with the televisions on and woke up early that day to watch the race, it was a record audience to be amazed, since 2004 that a race at that time did not have so much audience, after the lap presentation of the race, they line up on the grid in the order 2/27/25/21/65/22/9/98/17/18/10/11/0/44/1/31/99/55/42/91/66/93/6/48/69, the lights announce the start.