Akko and Diana marriage

Some good weeks have passed since the World Broom Racing Championship final, some things have happened in the meantime, Diana had to spend some time paying the bet being Akko's maid, as well as having to accept that now her daughter's last name would be Kagari Cavendish.

In Luna Nova, Holbrooke announced the new principal, Diana Cavendish, who will be staying with Sarah Bernhardt, in which the whole school is amazed to know, part because of the amazement of seeing a former broom racer and part because she was a very talented former student.

In a faraway place in China, the first cases of a flu started to show, they had several theories about its origin, but the most likely were about pangolins and bats, a flu that seemed a little strong in humans but affected some witches, in what was called by the Chinese the "witch flu", but the world was still not knowing much about this new disease.

7th December 2019, the great day finally comes regarding the marriage union between Diana and Akko; the two were at the Cavendish family residence where the same would take place. Saori and Chelsea took care of arranging Kagari for the event by putting on makeup and fixing her dress, while Laura and Bernadette arranged and prepared their daughter for this great day, it was possible to notice that both girls were very anxious.

- Don't move too much daughter, otherwise the makeup will blur.

Says Saori while making up Akko.

- This dress is really a beauty; you have very good taste to choose Akko.

Says Chelsea while passing the dress.

- (I don't believe it... After so many years... 5 years with Diana, we're finally getting married, I'm so happy that this day has arrived, even though I've waited so long, I'm still pretty nervous... Diana must be so beautiful).

Meanwhile in another room, Laura was ironing Diana's dress while Bernadette made up her daughter, who looked more like a challenge since Cavendish kept crying.

- Calm down my daughter... That way you'll blur all your makeup before you even climb up the altar.

Says Bernadette.

- You sound like someone I know.

Says Laura.

- What are you talking about? At our wedding Joanne even gave up make-up because you didn't stop crying, I cried a lot, but I didn't smear my make-up on the way to the altar.

Says Bernadette laughing.

- I don't need to worry about not crying in order not to blur the makeup if I don't put on makeup, although it would be quite unnecessary, I'm already pale as a wall, I also don't understand why leave Diana so pale like a wall.

Says Laura while Bernadette put powder on Diana's face.

- (Finally the day has come... I'm going to marry Akko... But even so I don't hold back; just imagine when I'll see Akko).

On the outside, the wedding was already well arranged, there were even enough guests waiting for the brides, some former Luna Nova students, racers and former WBRC racers. The children had fun in an amusement park that Laura had placed so that they would not get upset with the ceremony, as well as had plenty of food, the chairs that the guests sat in were very comfortable, expensive and of high standard, also had a red carpet passing in the middle of them, along with a bow that came at the end. At the altar there were musicians from Andrew Hanbridge and Blair Carlucci's band, they played classical music to leave the place with more atmosphere. The person chosen to be the "priest" of the wedding was none other than Chariot, since Croix was chosen as the godmother of the wedding.