The test days

4th November 2014, a few days has passed, Akko and Diana are really closer to each other in the classes, the Cavendish helps a lot her with her knowledge about magic while the Kagari trains the Cavendish all these days until her first test at the British Broom Racing Tour team called Carlton, Diana amazed Akko a lot showing her numbers at the training she could move the monolith for 11.25 meters, 30 laps at the obstacle course and she catch the flag from Croix in only 8 minutes, after the classes Diana and Akko travels to Newcastle, North Ireland to the Carlton BBRT team, and was a really professional building with a lot of racing brooms, when Diana come to the desk, she was received by the team leader Alberta Harrisson a 76 year old witch.

- Oh Hello Diana Cavendish, we're waiting for you.

Says Alberta shaking Diana's hand.

- So where do we start?

Says Diana.

- Just wear our racing outfit and go to the track is on the end of the corridor.

Says Alberta pointing to the track.

- Before I go, could I take her to watch me?

Says Diana pointing to Akko.

- Well she's the girl that raced against you so yeah sure, I could even do a test with a regular broom with her.

Says Alberta.

Then Diana changes herself and goes to the track there were a lot of witches flying in the broom and both girls are amazed looking to them racing each other.

- Whoa! I'm so nervous Akko, this is my moment, I need to concentrate and do everything right.

Says Diana nervous.

Just a minutes later Alberta calls for Diana to do the test and she started to pilot the racing broom for 5 laps, in the first two laps she's just taking easy, recognizing the broom and the proper racing line though the track until she starts the third lap, the target lap time is 1:12:800, the best time at the day is 1:09:982, when Diana finished the first five laps she could do a time of 1:11:678, then she stops at the boxes and leaves the broom.

- Diana Cavendish your time is...

Says Alberta.

- 1:11:678, yeah I know, pretty inconsistent since my other ones are 1:20, 1:18, 1:13, 1:12, but this is because I'm trying to get used to a racing broom, the G force is really strong, I could improve the time if you increase the air resistance a little in the wings and regulate the orb for acceleration.

Says Diana.

- Whoa!

Says Alberta amazed.

The other girls stare a little envy to Diana, then Alberta says to Diana goes to the mechanics so them can adjust the broom into her ideal setup, while she goes talk to Akko.

- Hey you're with Diana Cavendish right? Well let me see what you can do with a regular broom around this track.

Says Alberta.

- Really?

Says Akko amazed.

Akko picks her broom and then she starts to go around, like Diana she did the same strategy of recognizing the track but just in the second lap she starts to fly all out around the track, her best time was at the lap 4 with 1:15:883, then she goes to the boxes after the laps and the girls testing are shocked, even Alberta is shocked.

- Wow! What is your name girl? You did that on a regular broom, is really fast.

Says Alberta amazed.