The Honeymoon

After the long-awaited wedding between Diana and Akko, the party continues for a long time even with the sunset, staying until about 10 o'clock at night when a snow started to fall from the sky, due to the winter being about to start, in which the guests are leaving little by little and saying goodbye to the girls.

After tidying up the whole wedding place and all the guests leave, both Diana and Akko enter the house, they wouldhave their honeymoon right there and in this the Cavendish grabs Kagari by the lap and takes her to the room while Laura and Bernadette watch the couple, Hellene even pulls the bar from her mother's dress.

- Mommy, Sis and Akko will fight again?

Says Hellene as Laura and Bernadette blushed.

- What do you mean, fight?

Says Laura.

- Yes, fight, like you two, only it's a fight that seems to be love, since you talk about making love and then you moan.

Says Hellene.

- Look Hellene has things that you will only know later and this is one of them, when you are old mommy will tell you.

Says Laura with her hand on Hellene's shoulder.

-Um... I wanted so much to know what it was, I get worried, you seem to feel pain, you talk to go harder or to rub more or to put everything, what is this craziest fight?

Says Hellene confused.

- Oh as I said my baby, mommy can only talk to you when you are older, understand this my love, but do not worry, we do not get hurt, it is not a fight that has violence, it is a very nice fight even, but only adult can do.

Says Laura in a more serious tone.

- Uhum.

Says Hellene agreeing with the head.

Meanwhile, Diana took Akko to her two o'clock room and laid Kagari on the bed, where soon the Japanese woman began to take off her dress and become sensuous for Cavendish.

-Our love, even the lingerie you thought for that moment.

Says Akko biting her lips.

- You too, my hottie ruby hehe.

Says Diana going to Akko.

The two of them start kissing there just to get ready for what is to come, Diana was with a black lingerie, with some embroidery sewn around, while Akko was with a more discreet red lingerie in relation to Cavendish, the kiss is slowly getting more and more intense, They start to pass their hands through each other's bodies, just like the Scottish woman starts to kiss the Japanese woman's body, leaving lipstick marks where she was kissing, until the marks were half erased and in this Diana starts to take a few bites, making Akko moan.

- So you want to bite heh?

Says Akko as Diana bit around her.

- I want to bite you because you are hot.

Says Diana as she continued to bite this time to her chest.

- You can bite the will; your wife's pancakes are all yours.

Says Akko while caressing Diana.

- Then let me see those pancakes.

Says Diana taking off Akko's bra.

After taking off Akko's bra, Diana started sucking Kagari's breast while the Japanese woman still caressed her wife, while Cavendish explored the inside of the brunette's panties and started fingering her inside.