The 2018 WBRC season Starts

Months have passed since the World Broom Racing Championship Grand Final, another season is about to begin, Akko goes back to school in Luna Nova, this time to be a teacher, Erika Wolff goes back to racing by joining the HSP team, Hannah and Amanda moved to the United States, where O'Neill begins her career in the North American Broom Championship, so she would raise enough money to start her new broom racing project, the daughter of Keiko and Constanze, Robertha Braunschbank Yamaguchi was born on December 17, 2017, Merrill and Frank were another couple who had a child, or rather not just one, but had twins, Amalie Cavendish and Alicia Cavendish, who were born on February 28, 2018, it was a huge shock at the Cavendish family residence to see that Merrill had twins, After all, Cavendish hadn't told anyone, only Frank and she knew, and finally the third couple who had a daughter were Mary and Holly, where little Saphire McLaren was born on February 7, 2018, Brooks had been pregnant since her graduation day in Luna Nova.

Between Diana and Akko, the day of Cavendish servitude as a maid had ended on 15 November 2017, yet the Scot was still getting used to not calling Kagari "My lady", sometimes even in front of the girls who were laughing out loud, The two also enjoyed their first Christmas at the Cavendish family mansion, where the whole family was gathered, as well as the McLaren who came to visit them, the new year was another unforgettable day for Akko for being her first Hogmanay, a New Year's Eve celebration held especially in Scotland, where both Akko and Diana celebrated following the traditions, starting with a torch procession on 30 December marching through the streets of the old town to Holyrood Palace, dancing in the historic center listening to music and dancing at a festival in Princes Street Gardens, until the fireworks, where they sing Auld Lang Syne, on the first day of the year the two even explored the waters of the Forth River participating in the Loony Dook, where they lived in the icy waters of the river, for the couple was a unique and unforgettable new year.

11th March 2018, the first race of the 2018 season is about to begin, in free practice and in qualifying, Scuderia Carlucci's brooms continued to perform better, so much so that Diana and Julia dominated with the first two positions, Akko in the Victoria team took third place and won a new team mate, Fey Williams who qualified in sixth place, The HSP team with the big news that was Erika Wolf classified the brooms in fourth and seventh place, with the number 88 ahead, While Evelyn Schwarz was struggling to hold the broom that was best suited for the three-time champion, Megan Jordan got a very good ranking with the Bekkerts broom that was still in development, Maria Clara joined the same team and qualified in eighth place, as Green Horse was very weak the previous year, the four favourites to win the championship are Carlucci, HSP, Victoria and Bekkerts, these four teams have doubles with runners who will be fighting for the title.

As usual, Diana and Akko were staying in a hotel, where they were melting heat that day, this time it would not be rain but hellish heat in the first GP of the year, the two even slept naked, even if it was because of the relation they made, with the air conditioner on, on the morning of that day they kiss each other good morning and were both quite sweaty, since the fan turned off in the middle of the night.

- Good morning, my love.

Says Akko kissing Diana.

- Well... Day...

Says Diana panting.

- Looks like the Scot can't take a little heat heh.

Says Akko laughing.

- Akko! Oh, I can't wait to get home... How can they stand the heat until night? There's no air conditioner that can handle it.

Says Diana getting up and turning on the air conditioner.

- In Japan it was like this in the summer, stuffy and sometimes it rained; only it was rains that didn't cool anything, but forget that, ready to have your ass kicked today?