A surprise party for Amanda

March 17, 2017, was a day like any other in Luna Nova, but it was also the birthday of one of the girls, Amanda O'Neill being 19 that day, Hannah knowing this decides to make a surprise party for her girlfriend, since that would be her last birthday in Luna Nova, she was in the blue team room and wakes up very early knocking on the door of Diana's private room, being soon attended by Cavendish.

- Good morning Hannah, what brings you so early?

Says Diana yawning.

- Diana, can I ask you a favor? If you don't want to do everything right, but I just want your help...

Says Hannah.

- If you ask so far, then say what you want.

Says sleepy Diana.

- I know today is your day off, so I wanted to ask you to get the key to the fourth moon once again... Today is Amanda's birthday and I wanted to throw her a surprise party... I know it's a lot to ask, but I also wanted you to call the girls to organize, I'll distract Amanda by calling her out for a while.

Says Hannah.

- If it's really important to my friend then you can be sure I'll help, you can count on me, anything we talk about on our cell phones and I can even finish everything before class is over.

Says Diana smiling at Hannah until she hugs her.

- Thanks Diana! I knew I could count on a friend like you! I don't know how I can thank you.

Says Hannah crying with happiness.

- Thank you by giving your girlfriend an unforgettable day.

Says Diana.

Then Diana goes to the board to ask for the key to the fourth moon, which she didn't even have to ask for, Holbrooke said it was her room and Cavendish could even keep the key for her, after getting the key she enters the huge room and takes a deep breath, at the same time playing in a puff looking at the last messages.

[Laura to "Little baby": Good morning, sweetheart, I just wanted to know how the days in Luna Nova are going, is everything okay there?]

[Bernadette to "My Baby": Good Morning Daughter, how are you doing in Luna Nova? Are you and Akko okay?]

[Akko to "Cute cabbage": Good morning my love, today is Amanda's birthday, are you going to do something she told me she's not going to do anything, how about a surprise party?]

[Amanda to "Cavendish.": Thanks for congratulating me, another year near death, I think I'm going out with Hannah, you can have the whole blue team's room to have sex with Akko].

[Hannah for "Diana": Did you make it? Barbara will help us too].

So Cavendish answers each one of them, warning Akko that Hannah already intended to do this, Hannah just said that she got the key to the moon team's room, while the mothers just wished them a good day and said everything was fine.

[Hannah for "Diana": Thank you Diana, but how will you organize everything in time?]

[Diana for "Hannah": I'll call Keiko to help buy the food later; I can decorate here on my own].

[Hannah for "Diana": Ah thanks].

Diana then starts cleaning that room that was very dusty after 3 months without anyone visiting there, taking a little more than 2 hours, after finishing with the tidying up she leaves the room moon and goes down the corridors to get a TV in the basement of the green team, upon arriving in Cavendish soon finds Keiko who was playing video game.