Henrietta Carlucci

September 19, 2015, A week has passed since Diana had won the BBRT, nothing has changed for Cavendish who was the person who felt less excited to win that title, the race at the Ness Raceway attracted much attention from some WBRC team leaders, especially one of the most traditional team in the competition, which go personally the Cavendish family mansion to talk about Diana, in that morning Laura calls Diana who was in Luna Nova, it was still morning and Cavendish had a very intense night with Akko, waking up with the vibration of her cell phone, she yawns and answers the call.

[Laura: Good morning Diana].

[Diana Yawning: Good Morning Mom].

[Laura: Sorry to call so early, we're having a visit from someone interested in talking to you today].

[Diana: Can't you call her to?]

[Laura: Do you want to race in the World Broom Racing Championship just using the phone too?]

[Diana: What do you mean, Mom?]

[Laura laughing: Come here soon, we have Henrietta Carlucci's visit and she wants to have a talk with you].

[Diana: What? The same one who runs Scuderia Carlucci?]

[Laura: So it'll be a while? Are you brushing your teeth yet? Have you changed? I think it's good that you don't take Henrietta long, I'll just give you two hours to change and get here, or no chance for you to move up in the career for today].

Diana closes the connection and begins to tidy up in a hurry which makes Akko wake up and watch his desperate girlfriend confused, until Cavendish faces her and tells her to hurry up to go to the Cavendish family residence, meanwhile at the Cavendish family mansion, Laura and Henrietta were laughing about the situation, since it was not necessary for Diana to hurry, Bernadette as always was laughing at the jokes that her wife made, despite her 43 years, McLaren never stopped being a teenager.

After getting ready in a hurry and having a quick breakfast, Diana and Akko started flying towards the Cavendish family residence, there was still an hour and a half and more than 700km flying on a broom to arrive, which is not complicated for Diana and Akko to arrive on time, with only 20 minutes to 11am, they arrived at Weddinburgh and at the Cavendish family residence, where Laura was in the room having tea with Henrietta Carlucci.

- Look I'm impressed with you speed, you arrived with 20 minutes to go and Akko I'm sorry you couldn't win last week, but don't lose hope, don't give up and keep trying.

Says Laura.

- Thank you Mrs. McLaren, but you don't have to feel guilty about my accident, it was just a sabotage some idiot girl did at the behest of another idiot teacher and next year I'll show you that the mundane will dominate the prestigious witch competition.

Says Akko determined.

- That's it, Akko. It shows them that no matter where they come from, they can all be witches.

Says Laura.

- I see you're very open-minded witches, which is already a great point to get a contract with Scuderia Carlucci.

Says Henrietta.

- Henrietta, you've known me since 1994, you know how open-minded I am.

Says Laura.

- I just did not imagine that I would maintain the maturity I had at 22, Laura McLaren, if this girl is really your daughter, I do not doubt, since she won one of the most difficult and disputed British Broom Racing Tour of all, I have never seen a dispute between two witches very prominent in relation to the rest since Croix Meridies and Chariot Du Nord, is usually one that stands out from the others that are very bad, but this year only had high quality racers.