Keiko Yamaguchi

1st December 2014, is the second day of Diana and Akko on Japan, Saori has leave the Kagari house very earlier in the morning to work, then the girls wake up and they were alone there, Akko prepared harajuku Pancakes for Diana and she loves it.

- These pancakes are soft like your cute boobies, Diana.

Says Akko squeezing the pancake.

- Akko this is food. Don't you learn that you can't play with food?

Says Diana eating.

- You're so boring Diana, I play all the time with you and you're still food.

Says Akko starting to eat.

- I'm lucky that your mother isn't here to hear this.

Says Diana face palming.

- Today we are going to visit my friend Keiko; she works at a mechanic shop in the town.

Says Akko.

- Talk less and eat more then.

Says Diana finishing to eat.

Akko and Diana finishes to eat and they change themselves to go out, both girls picks their broom and goes to the city of Shibukawa since the Kagari house is at the city limits passing though a road in a mountain, then Akko lands close to the car mechanic shop and goes to Keiko that was looking into a car with the hood open when the Kagari calls her she ends up hitting her head on the hood.

- Fuck! Akko! When did you will learn to not appear so suddenly? Well I miss you little brat, how is going the witch school on Britain? Did you cause any trouble there and now you're back in Japan because you destroyed the witch school?

Says Keiko while works on the car.

- Fuck you Keiko! I didn't cause any trouble, I'm here because of a small break Luna Nova take, I'm here not only to visit but maybe to stay here, can you help me to talk with your family? I want to become a professional broom racer.

Says Akko.

- I talk with them after the work, but what did make you give up to study on the witch academy Chariot Du Nord studied?

Says Keiko.

- I tell everything to you, but first let me show you my British girlfriend. She's Diana Cavendish.

Says Akko showing Diana to Keiko.

- Oh Hello Keiko.

Says Diana trying to speak Japanese.

- Hi Cavendish Diana, you're really cute, Akko is a lucky girl.

Says Keiko in perfect English.

- Whoa! I've never seen a Japanese speaking English better than Akko.

Says Diana impressed.

- I'm Yamaguchi Keiko, I'm Akko's childhood friend, I'm very proud of my friend, I knew that putting you into liking girls will have a benefit.

Says Keiko hugging Akko.

- Keiko, stop! Your hands are full of grease! Fuck you!

Says Akko.

- I can't understand now I only speak English.

Says Keiko releasing Akko.

- Well girls I'm working now, but in an hour my lunch starts and we could talk more.

Says Keiko.

Then Akko and Diana passes the hour talking to each other using a car seat as a couch until the lunch time of Keiko starts and Keiko goes to the girls, the three goes to a cafeteria near there and Diana talks a lot about the days Akko and Diana spend in Luna Nova, Keiko laughs a lot of how Akko is impulsive and childish and she says that is pretty normal to the Kagari acting like that she even tells about the day Akko learned how to drive with Keiko's car and they ended up in a accident, Diana laughs a lot and talking about cars both girls familiarize with their tastes and talks about car stuff until they got into the racing topic.