The British Broom Racing Tour

7th February 2014 at the Everton track in England, the first event of the British Broom Racing Tour is gonna start in a snowing day, a month has passed since the race of Luna Nova Racing Team needed to be allowed at the BBRT, in Luna Nova, Akko and Amanda improved her grades a lot since Croix makes them have good grades to keep at the team, while both girls are more used to the training, in the racing track there's all the teams practicing while new teams are pre-qualifying, the LNRT managed to get the best two times of the pre-qualify, Akko was going to the boxes after learning the track.

- Wow this track is awesome but is only the short version.

Says Akko.

- Well Akko your times are really good, but Diana is still ahead in the last two sectors and she's only practicing.

Says Croix.

- Well I don't know what kind of skill she has into that parts but I'm doing the most perfectly way possible.

Says Akko.

- Really, I can still that you're afraid to throttle at the corners 13 and 14, this is where you is losing time with Diana.

Says Croix.

- I didn't push the throttle because of the rear end of the broom becomes uncontrollable exiting the corner making practically impossible to have a better time.

Says Akko.

- Watch Diana lapping and you will learn.

Says Croix pointing to the screen.

Diana is lapping a little slower than Akko in the first sector but when she is at the other two sectors she is really more gentle and softly than the Kagari, she little by little manages her style of going into the corners, but then the qualify starts, the times of the practice and pre-qualify didn't count so all the teams have 30 minutes to set their times.

- Well at least we got the chance to qualify.

Says Croix relieved.

- Keiko put the broom into the qualify mode, I'm going to take the pole position.

Says Akko determined.

- Whoa! Whoa! Wait here Akko, take easy wait until the last minutes to set your pole time, you need to use strategy.

Says Croix waving to Akko.

- So what I do then?

Says Akko.

- Try your best with the broom without setting up to the hot lap so you could at least be at a position if everything goes wrong and you do the same Amanda.

Says Croix.

Akko and Amanda goes with their brooms to set their lap times Akko goes 30 ahead of the O'Neill so they aren't gonna disturb each other hot laps, the time Akko set on the track was 1:11:887 in the pre-qualify, while the best time set by the day was from Diana with 1:11:210 on the practice, Akko manages to get the provisional pole with a time of 1:11:757 until Diana passes again to get the provisional pole from her with 1:11:561, Amanda didn't target the pole but she manages to get the 5th best time with 1:11:976, then Akko goes back to the boxes.

- I tried to go gentler at the last two sectors and really help me but Diana still ahead.

Says Akko impressed.

While on the Leaf team Diana come back to the boxes and she's staring a little sad to the girls of the Luna Nova team.

- (Even with a worst team they are all having fun with each other... While here I'm just listening to the strategies of my team and some are even dumb... I can't even talk with the mechanics... But there... Akko and Amanda can have a interaction with Keiko, my team mate looks like a door she didn't even open her mouth to talk... If I didn't sign with the Leaf team I wish I could be with them...)