The crazy 2019 Canadian GP

After the Salem GP, comes a vacation period in the WBRC, in which some racers announce the retire, one of them was Fey Williams, who had to leave due to a pregnancy and who was in place of Irish was the reserve racer of the team Joan Janet Willer who stayed a few years out of the WBRC, the number 33 was the only one left for the Victoria team, which Akko carried on the team back so good that she was, but the other racers, could barely nudge a podium or another.

In Luna Nova much has changed, the students who entered at the age of 15 had already finished their first year and their grades were slightly lower, but at the same time these same students were much better than the students who were graduating from the older system of teaching more easily. Some of the students who were studying to be teachers are already about to take office, as well as changes that will come at the beginning of classes in September. In the meantime one more couple uses the fertility stone the child will be called Rebecca and will come from Barbara and Lotte, Parker was already showing the first signs of pregnancy being honored to be chosen to carry the child.

July 14, 2019, the WBRC vacation period was over, the races were back, this time as always the return in Canada, where Julia was catching fire, the Canadian got the pole position and dominated in free practice. The couple Cavendish Kagari was staying at Julia's house in Montreal, where they even had a party that Villeneuve made celebrating her pole position next to her girlfriend and the other girls who were there too. As usual Diana and Akko had just woken up from a night of love and they stared at each other giving a good morning kiss.

- Good morning my love... Ready to get your ass kicked today and leave Julia behind hehe.

Says Akko.

- The ass kicked only if it's the slaps that I'll give you later my cutie, today I'll win and increase even more my championship leadership.

Says Diana yawning.

- And today it's raining my love; it's going to be a very exciting race by the look of it.

Says Akko while it was possible to hear the rain dripping on the roof.

The two get up and go to the bathroom where they take a shower with lots of love and then change, going to the kitchen, where Julia, Raphaella (Julia's girlfriend), Megan and Phoebe were there, the racers girlfriends had a bad headache due to hangover, while Megan and Julia were even somewhat anxious for the run and well concentrated.

- What happened to these two?

Says Akko while rubbing the back of her head.

- They are with all the determination in the world to win today's race.

Says Phoebe while making coffee.

- Good luck trying to beat both of us.

Says Diana as Megan and Julia faced Cavendish with anger.

- Calm down girls, we'll see in the race anyway, I want to see if you have it all, heh.

Says Akko.

Sometime later while Diana and Akko were trying to make the two racers show some emotion, they go to the circuit where they separate in the pits of their teams, Megan and Julia were practically silent and didn't speak a word, with their minds totally focused on the race.

Many minutes later, the racers start the presentation lap. The weather was rainy, it was 18C/64F that morning, but even the rain did not stop the crowd from getting excited to watch the race, even more because the place was in the pole position. After the racers did the presentation lap, they lined up on the grid in the order 27/21/12/25/2/88/9/33/1/66/93/69/17/42/99/93/91/8/0/11/44/48/69/31/55/18, the lights signaled the start.