An Unexpected pregnancy

9th September 2018, some days have passed since the Irish GP, the weekend had some surprises like a new racer who came with the number 12, Emma Bianchi, since Maria Clara had to warn the Bekkerts team that she couldn't race due to a condition of her, a condition that didn't prevent her from sleeping with Erika Wolff the night before the race, the couple Cavendish Kagari as usual wakes up one facing the other giving that good morning kiss as always.

- Good morning my love.

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- Ready for another race?

Says Diana returning the kiss.

- Ah more ready than ever, just wait for me to kick your ass in today's race, you will not open more advantage than you think, even if you have a minimum chance, I can still try to be champion and choose the name for our daughter.

Says Akko with a perverted smile.

- Just dream there girl, I will win this championship with races in advance.

Says Diana laughing.

- That I want to see.

Says Akko standing up.

As usual the couple Cavendish Kagari gets up and goes to take a bath, while they were staying at a fan's house, while in the hotel where the racer stayed, Erika was going to the bathroom to take a bath after a very intense night with Maria Clara, until when she opened the door of the same she found Rodrigues holding a pregnancy test, which was giving positive, Wolff faced it confused and just followed the path to the shower.

- Do you know what this means?

Says Maria while still showing Erika the pregnancy test.

- What does this have to do with me?

Says Erika turning on the shower.

- I am pregnant Erika!

Says Maria while Erika didn't give a damn.

- Nice you just ruined your career having a brat.

Says Erika.

- And I can ruin yours too.

Says Maria making Erika turn in front of Clara.

- What do I have to do with it?

Says Erika with her hands on her waist.

- You are the mother of this child too, you bitch! You can't see this is serious!

Says Maria throwing the pregnancy test in Erika.

Erika for a few seconds stays frozen while the shower water wet Wolff's head, while Maria Clara stands with her arms crossed and staring at the German, who was white, more than usual, just as she was stunned, after a few seconds she comes back to herself and talks in a more tremulous way.

- My... My... My... Daughter? You mean when we had sex that day... You... You weren't just... It was the...

Says Erika breathing desperately.

- That's right Erika Wolff, I used the fertility stone that day, but you were so altered that you didn't even notice, this is my last request for you to stay by my side, or else I'll have to take drastic measures.

Says Maria as Erika took a deep breath.

- Did you do this wanting me to stay with you? Is this serious Maria Clara Rodrigues? What an imbecile, what an idiotic plan you have, son, not holding anyone. What will you do if I don't accept to be at your side?