Diana's redemption

Some days have passed since the training of Diana and Akko began, both Kagari and Cavendish were able to improve until quite a lot in those days, the two were able to feel a little more of their inner magic as well as the magical presence of witches around, but they were still having difficulties learning to control all that magic they had and use less than they have or even hiding the presence, as Laura easily manages. At the Du Nord Meridies family residence, Croix opened a 1 week recess at her magic school, since she went to Argentina with Chariot, where the two of them would have their romantic trip, with something special, the Italian decided to postpone a

5th May 2019, was a day like any other race, this time the Belgian GP, which pole position was Emma Bianchi, Diana tried everything possible at the weekend but only took laps with rain, which the Cavendish could not qualify so well, while the other racers took dry track. The couple Cavendish Kagari as usual wakes up facing each other and give a good morning kiss.

- Good morning my love.

Says Diana.

- You weren't lucky yesterday.

Says Akko.

- I can start in the back, but it's in the race that I'll win, the position that starts little matters, I'll finally get my first victory of the year.

Says Diana confident.

- That's how you talk my love, but this we will see in today's race, I won't let you succeed, hehe, I'll have one more victory near your 16.

Says Akko standing up.

- You can only be dreaming with your eyes open again.

Says Diana standing up and smiling at Akko.

Then the couple Cavendish Kagari will take a bath together and get ready for the race, in a bath with a lot of love from both, since Diana was very motivated, in this Akko gives a relief to the wife who was eager to run, after washing and changing, the two go to the kitchen of the house of fans where they talk and eat with them, taking advantage of what may even come the great time of the race. After the two eat they say goodbye to the fans and go to the circuit and separate in the pits of their teams.

Many minutes later the racers start their presentation lap, the weather was sunny, it was 15C/59F, after the presentation lap the racers line up on the grid in the order 12/25/88/21/27/2/65/9/0/11/17/42/55/69/98/44/1/66/93/6/48/31/18/99/93/91, the lights signal the start.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out and so we start a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Diana has a great start and soon overtakes Julia taking the fifth position and in the first corner does not leave Megan Jordan with space and so takes the fourth position, Akko is another with a great start and Kagari takes the first position of Emma Bianchi in first place.

- Woah! What an amazing start of The Flying Scot! She soon flew to the fourth position!

Says Harriet.

- Yes! My Diana will win!

Says Laura jumping from animation.

Lap 1 of 55, Diana makes the most perfect lap possible, after passing Megan Jordan in the curve that gives access to the main straight until she fiercely follows Erika through the straight and overtakes her with everything in the Balai Rouge which makes the public jump with emotion, Soon after the Cavendish surpasses Emma Bianchi in the S turns of the circuit and arrives near Akko, the Kagari was the last victim of the Scot who ends up being surpassed in the last sector, Laura and the public jump with emotion and clap their hands for the incredible performance of the number 2 in getting out of the sixth to the first position in a single lap.