Luna Nova Racing Team

6th January 2015, the year of 2015 has started at Luna Nova, with some new great events that will happen, Keiko has moved to England to help Akko starting her broom racing career, Croix has gotten a full season to the Luna Nova Racing Team for the British Broom Racing Tour, all the requirements are done, the racing brooms are from the Leaf team since they sell their brooms for the other teams, Croix even got permission of the Principal Holbrooke to use the Academy surroundings to test their brooms, meanwhile at the basement Keiko and Constanze are trying to do a reverse engineering at the Leaf brooms at the 6AM.

- These brooms are very complex Constanze, but I'm starting to know how they do to make a racing broom.

Says Keiko building another broom.

- Now start to see if is working.

Says Constanze stanbot poiting to the broom.

Keiko starts the broom and when she tries to push the throttle the magic orb explodes.

- Fuck! What has exploded now?

Says Keiko bored.

Then Constanze sends thumbs up sign to Keiko, the Broom has handled without broke but now they need to find a magic orb.

- Fine we got a broom like their brooms and now we know how to assemble a perfect broom like the Leaf team.

Says Keiko holding a wrench.

- We just need a stabilized magic orb, since this one that blew we used at the other tests.

Says Constanze stanbot.

After 2 hours, Keiko and Constanze put the new magic orbs into Akko's Broom since Amanda get a normal Leaf broom since the Kagari is the first rider of the team she has priority over the upgrades, then Akko, Amanda, Croix and Diana arrives at the basement to check how is the progress.

- So how are the brooms? We need the brooms working for the new teams race, if we want to enter in the real BBRT our team needs to do a pre race and is on this Friday.

Says Croix.

- Is that race so important?

Says Amanda with her arms crossed.

- Yeah and we need to both of you girls finish on the top 10, so we are allowed to enter in the BBRT official races, but even there we still need to pre qualify.

Says Croix.

- We are going to test Akko's broom to see if is working.

Says Keiko.

Keiko starts the broom and when she pushes the throttle the magic orb didn't explode the Yamaguchi and Constanze breath relieved.

- Finally we managed to make a broom work.

Says Keiko high fiving Constanze.

- We are going to the classes now; take care of the brooms Keiko.

Says Akko leaving.

- (Oh fuck classes! I almost forgot!)

Constanze changes herself desperately and goes running to the girls, while Keiko stares smiling to her.

- (Constanze is so cute, I love how she grunts to talk, well is time to concentrate on the broom; I'm going to test it)

Keiko picks Akko broom and then she tests it, the broom is very well and reliable making the Yamaguchi smiles, then after the classes Croix takes Akko and Amanda to train, is the first day of training for the O'Neill girl.