The Ucissora has no mercy

After the British GP, where Diana came very close to victory, a few weeks pass by. In Luna Nova, Sucy was about to start her job as a potions teacher, only needing to finish that school year to enter in place of Luking, Diana and Sarah were still taking classes on how to manage, there was only one month left for the summer vacation regarding these classes for the girls, already Akko was doing very well in class to become a basic magic teacher, which would soon start after the 2019 WBRC season ends. Already starting the project to start teaching basic magic before the years of complex magic, which Diana and Sarah planned for Luna Nova.

During this time she also had a birth, Alice Rodrigues Wolff, on April 10, 2019 daughter of Erika Wolff and Maria Clara Rodrigues, the German mother of the girl even came to care a little and traveled to Brazil, but only to do the documentation of the girl and then leave.

The GP this time is on the so infamous Maria Carlucci circuit, in another edition of the Italian GP, only this time neither Diana nor Akko were afraid of Ucissora, so much so that Cavendish got a pole position.

April 21, 2019, a day like any other for the Cavendish Kagari couple, who wake up facing each other and give the good morning kiss, as usual they were staying at the fan house.

- Good morning my love.

Says Akko kissing Diana.

- Good morning, ready to see me win my first race of the year?

Says Diana.

- But it's not the Belgian GP yet, hehe.

Says Akko laughing.

- Ah go fuck yourself, you silly girl.

Says Diana patting Akko on the forehead.

Then the Cavendish Kagari couple, as always, will take a shower and get ready for the race and also eat a little at the fans house, until after the meal, they go to the circuit where they separate in the pits of their teams preparing for another race.

Several minutes later, the race time arrives, it was a very cold, cloudy day and drizzled a little on the track, it was 8C/46F, the racers had to leave with wings of rainy weather, which was perfect for Diana who could get the best of the broom in conditions like this. The racers start the presentation lap and after that they line up in the grid in the order 2/25/88/21/12/27/65/9/0/11/17/42/55/69/98/44/1/66/93/6/48/31/18/99/93/91, the lights signal the start.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out and so we start a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Diana has a great start with a very good reaction time, but who really surprises is Erika, the German has one of the most perfect starts in the history of the WBRC, surpassing both Akko who was in second position and Cavendish who was in front, which leaves everyone surprised.

- Woah! Erika Wolff had the perfect start! But that's spectacular!

Says Harriet.

Lap 1 of 75, Who finishes the first lap in the lead is Erika, who was an incredibly talented racer in the rain, as much as Diana and Akko, already the two just stayed behind Wolff waiting for the right moment to attack, while for the fourth position had a battle between Emma Bianchi and Megan Jordan.

- Go Diana! Go Akko! Pass that sauerkraut!

Says Laura.

Lap 3 of 75, Erika continues in the lead with the couple Cavendish Kagari just following her, holding the rhythm and pressing the German, back there Emma passes by Megan and this leaves Francine Bekkerts a little angry with Bianchi's overtaking, since she was only the second runner. Since in the previous race they used the same qualifying orb in the race and that's why the Brazilian left.