Around the World Broom Rally

18 March 2016, at the Cavendish family home, little Hellene wakes up in the morning looking at the toys around her crib and starts crying, causing Laura to go to the baby's room dressed in a racing suit, when her mother arrives the little girl to stop crying and even smiles at McLaren.

- Good morning to you too.

Says Laura smiling at Hellene.

Hellene was still 7 months old and couldn't talk yet; she just gave her mother a smile back and took the kid to her room where Bernadette was waking up.

- Good morning!

Says Bernadette very excited while brushing her teeth.

- Love... Today...

Says Laura afraid to talk.

- I know my love, you don't have to warn me and don't worry, me and the girls will take good care of Hellene, you can go carefree to Around the World Broom Rally, I'll miss you, it's good to talk to me every day.

Says Bernadette coming out of the bathroom while Hellene was confused.

- You know how much Hellene likes my presence, try to do what you can so that our cutie, imagine that I'm not around for these 2 weeks out.

Says Laura.

- Only if you do your best not to suffer any accident, take your phone, I want to be able to talk to you during this time.

Says Bernadette.

Laura faces Hellene and gives a kiss on the little girl's forehead, leaving the baby in Bernadette's arms, the McLaren takes her broom, which was a common broom she had since childhood and gives a goodbye kiss to her wife, taking a backpack with her, which goes straight from there to a magic shop, which coincidentally meets Croix.

- Hey, Croix.

Says Laura waving to Croix.

- Laura, it's good to see you here. I wonder where you're going today.

Says Croix with her hand on her chin.

- The Quintuple Crown can't be achieved by itself, I want to nail my name even deeper into the history of broom racing and I'm just here to buy some portable magic chargers.

Says Laura picking up the magic chargers.

- I'm here to buy more magic orbs to make more brooms for my broom racing school, the fact that Akko is winning race after race is filling up with students interested in wanting to be as good as her.

Says Croix.

- How wonderful, so it seems that this generation will come with everything, I have seen that my future throne as the only racer to have the Quintuple Crown will be at stake.

Says Laura, while walking with Croix down the aisles of the store.

- The Triple Crown is already yours and do you think someone will take the Quintuple Crown that you yourself were the first to have done and even create?

Says Croix.

- Oh you never know. There's always someone who can be better than me, but what about you Croix? How are the twins?

Says Laura curious.

- Chariot doesn't stop eating and she gets stressed out of nowhere sometimes, I don't understand these sudden mood swings.

Says Croix while she picked up some magic orbs.

- Normal, it happened to me too and maybe it will happen to you, just take it easy with the bad words when the girls are born, I'm afraid Hellene will learn a "fuck you" as the first word.