Learning how to fly

14th October 2014, Chariot pass the rest of the day before in Croix room, playing in the Mahoutendo 64 that she finds curious and amazing until she wants to sleep and in all of her innocence she ask if she could sleep with Croix and then they both sleep together but still in a innocent way, when they wake up Croix is thinking in a way she could show the outer world for her.

- (Well how could I show to Chariot, one day she will get bored of staying in my room, but how? Firstly I need to talk with her.)

- Good morning Croix.

Says Chariot yawning.

- Oh good morning Chariot.

Says Croix smiling to her.

- That cave is awesome Croix, is warm and very comfy, so where do you hunt down food? One day that cold white box will be empty.

Says Chariot pointing to the refrigerator.

- Oh, we didn't hunt food here Chariot.

Says Croix laughing.

- What I said that you find funny?

Says Chariot confused.

- (This Chariot that forgets everything about the world outside the forest is cute and funny, I'm starting to like her).

- You're just cute Chariot; your innocence is that I find funny, well how I could go out with you without anyone noticing that you're alive?

Says Croix.

- Well you could use magic, a magic that transforms me into a different person, so nobody will know that I'm Chariot, but why you want to nobody notice me? I'm a kind of a monster? Am I a monster!

Says Chariot hiding her face.

- You're not a monster Chariot, but you're a person that everyone thinks is dead and if everyone sees you they will be shocked and this is a great idea.

Says Croix cuddling Chariot.

- (A fake identity until the truth is revealed! Perfect, I just need to change the hair color and give a new name... I know one that will be great!)

- I like when you cuddle me, I feel safe when you do that and a good sensation.

Says Chariot smiling to Croix.

Then Croix cast a spell changing Chariot hair color into blue and she gives some glasses to her.

- Now we need a fake name for you and I know one that could be great, here in my room you will be called Chariot but outside you will be Ursula Callistis.

Says Croix.

- Ursula Callistis, oh that's a cool name.

Says Chariot amazed.

Croix gives Chariot a witch hat and then they go to the principal room, where are all of the teachers there.

- Who is this person with you? Why do you bring a human here? You know this goes against the school rules; you shouldn't bring humans here without asking permission.

Says Finellan.

- Wait! Wait! Let me explain, this is a lost witch she appeared last night here, please principal Holbrooke could she stay here? She's someone very special to me.

Says Croix.

- Well, I need to talk with Croix and this person more on particular; I will tell to you what I decided.

Says Principal Holbrooke after take a deep breath.

The other teachers leave the room while the principal Holbrooke smiles to Croix and Chariot.