The McLaren olde witch

9th March 2015, after the first day of Constanze and Keiko starting their date nothing has changed since their relationship started, they are just more free to give kisses and cuddles to each other while the girls aren't there, while at Croix room, it was a day without tech magic classes or tech classes at all so she asked to Principal Holbrooke if she can go out with Chariot and the Principal agrees with her, both girls are changing themselves, the Du Nord stares to the Meridies a little curious.

- Hey Croix where we are going to go?

Says Chariot.

- Maddie sent to me a message that we need to go to the Cavendish residence meet Laura and then she will take us to another place.

Says Croix.

- So this is related to my past again?

Says Chariot a little sad.

- Hey, your past is awesome, you had awesome moments with Maddie and me when we are at Luna Nova and the only bad thing that happened is that fucking accident.

Says Croix with her hand over Chariot's shoulder.

- I just want to all this shit ends... I don't want to have my old memories back... I like me how I am now... Even hiding the true person I am...

Says Chariot almost crying.

- You are going to be the same person, the memories of your past wasn't gonna change the person you are and even if change this isn't gonna change the love I feel for you Chariot...

Says Croix hugging Chariot.

- I love you too Croix... But I'm scared... I love how you care about me... I can't wait until this is over and we could live a happy and calm life in our home, our kids playing with Hellene and even Akko and Diana's daughter, I will make a bakery in the side of our home and they will go all the time to eat my cakes, breads, sweets and talk about their love interests, until a day they grow up and are adults so we are going to be grandmas.

Says Chariot a little happier and inspired.

- Yeah this is the Chariot I want to see, the happy Chariot, the Chariot that I love so much.

Says Croix smiling to Chariot.

Croix and Chariot flies to the Cavendish residence, while the girls are going to the classes, as usual the red, blue, green, lilac and Sarah Bernhard meet at the courtyard and all the girls walks to the classes talking to each other about their day, Constanze is a little nervous since Hannah and Amanda could open their mouths about her new girlfriend and this really happen.

- Hey girls did you know that Constanze is dating Keiko?

Says Amanda.

The girls stare amazed, while Constanze grunts a little angry stepping her foot, then she leaves to the class while Amanda stares a little regretted.

- Cons... I'm sorry.

- (Fuck! I can't even have a moment alone, now Amanda has revealed to everyone that I'm dating, I just want to some friends know that not the whole school)

- Why don't you asked first to Constanze, before telling to everyone that she's dating someone?

Says Hannah.

The girls goes to the class where Constanze was just sitting there, in the class she remain ignoring Amanda, while very far from that Chariot and Croix finally come to the Cavendish residence they were well received by Laura and Bernadette, they go to the living room talk about what Madeleine said, luckily Daryl was out in a bar as usual usually complaining about her sister in law to someone.