Whittlebury GP

August 15, 2015, after a day full of events in which affected everyone a lot, the day arrives that would occur the race in which would define the BBRT championship, Akko needs to win all the last five stages if she wants to be champion, already Diana only needs a single victory, since if she get a second place she will not be able to score more under the BBRT rules.

At the Cavendish family residence, they were all very shocked by Daryl Cavendish's suicide, Laura was the most shocked person because she not only witnessed her sister-in-law kill herself, but she also found out that Rosemary had been murdered by Lucy Watson and that made her quiet for the rest of the day, she barely managed to sleep that night, Bernadette also felt the impact of losing her friend, but not as much as the McLaren.

The race would only be in the early afternoon, Daryl's funeral had been held in the morning, while Rosemary's would be in the afternoon, Laura had made it very clear that she would not attend Diana's race that day because of the funeral, which was understandable, Cavendish would go to the race alone, as the mothers would stay for Weddinburgh.

After her aunt's funeral, Diana goes with Akko on a trip to the Whittlebury track, which was very close to the classic Silverstone track, where the British GP of GPT is held every year, Cavendish showed no emotion, she was quiet all the way to the village where the track is in the Midlands region of England, it was a somewhat average track in size, but very challenging, when arriving there, Diana gives a kiss on Akko and waves goodbye to her girlfriend, who was soon received by Amanda who put her arm over Kagari's shoulder.

- Hey Akko! You have no idea about some shocking news I found out yesterday, the atmosphere got pretty heavy there too and a person called Rosemary Morris who was friends with Meg's mom...

Says Amanda in a relaxed way until Akko interrupts her.

- Amanda... A lot happened at Diana's residence yesterday too... She's not doing well and neither am I. Let's just focus on the race, okay?

Says Akko in a more serious tone.

- Woah Akko, I've never seen you like this before, so I guess it was pretty bad.

Says Amanda.

- Yes, it was something terrible, I don't want you to go around spreading it to anyone and, by the way, respect Rosemary's death... She was Diana's mother's best friend... Laura's been in a lot of pain since yesterday.

Says Akko avoiding facing Amanda.

- I'm not gonna bother you today, I don't know how I'd look if I lost my best friend too... My condolences to Mrs. McLaren, you have no idea how lucky you are to have a mother-in-law like her... Man, what a thick atmosphere today.

Says Amanda while Akko ignored going to the pits.

While Akko was waiting for the free practice and watching Keiko working on her broom, Croix also looked at Kagari and noticed that she was in a really different mood, she knew what had happened, but decided to get more professional and just focus on the race that was very important, the pole position time of the previous year was 1:09:778, the free practice would start in 30 minutes, in the sixth race it was already clear that the decision was between Diana and Akko, in the eleventh race of fifteen only Akko and Diana could be champions, while the dispute for third place was much closer.

Championship standings:

1st: Diana Cavendish (Scotland) (Leaf) 82 points

2nd: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari (Japan) (Luna Nova) 74 points.

3rd: Emma Bianchi (Brazil) (Leaf) 42 points.

4th: Amanda O'Neill (USA) (Luna Nova) 41 points.

5th: Megan Jordan (Ireland) (Bekkerts) 37 points.