Sabotage

9 September 2015, The first week in the second year in Luna Nova passed and for Akko it was much better than last year, she is very admired by many students in the class who before were laughing at her lack of experience, her relationship with Diana is very different from the same day the year before, the "boring bitch" was now her girlfriend, the friends of Diana were girlfriends of her two best friends, The teachers who stayed in Croix's place were very well received, they really proved to be very funnier, it was a day like any other, the girls were chatting of habit and playing video games in the basement of the green team, while Constanze and Keiko were working on the brooms of the Luna Nova team, Emma was also there and she was already very used to the girls, until watching Jasminka she releases a question to the witch who was eating snacks.

- Jasminka, I wonder why you eat all the time? Not for nothing, but every time I'm here you're eating, even sleeping you eat?

Says Emma curious.

- I, uh... I don't know how to explain... I have to eat... It's not of my own free will... There's something about me that makes me eat...

Says Jasminka while he ate.

- Like a demon or a monster? Look, I had an aunt grandmother who also lived by eating; my grandmother always surprised me and even asked her to stop, one day she got into a diet.

Says Emma.

- And what happened?

Says Jasminka curious.

- My grandmother told me that my aunt grandmother became a monster, it was like the monster Vajarois, this monster began to attack her and the house and eat everything around, that day almost the whole farm of my family was destroyed... When it was all over, my aunt grandmother was lying on the ground and still hungry, she told me that when she was younger she had eaten a jelly she found in a jar thinking it was normal jelly, but it was actually the monster.

Says Emma counting on animation.

- And she cured herself of that?

Says Jasminka.

- Oh, yes, she lived like that all the time, my grandmother was trying to find a cure for it and when she had, I was already born and she had died.

Says Emma.

- Whoa! I thought I'd never be able to talk about it to anyone, but I think I have that same monster that your aunt grandma had.

Says Jasminka.

- I figured as much. If you want, I'll ask my grandmother to send me the recipe for the antidote, I'll make it and get rid of it.

Says Emma blinking to Jasminka.

- But how will I ever thank you for that...

Says Jasminka looking down.

- If healing, it must be horrible to live like this, every night is a constant fear of becoming a monster and I do not wish this to anyone, least of all to a friend.

Says Emma.

While the girls were whispering from afar, it would not be long before the three couples knew about Jasminka starting to like Emma, on the recommendation of Diana and Barbara, the other girls would just watch the future couple.

- Jasminka didn't even open up to us about this monster and soon this Emma gets it, I get more and more amazed by this girl every day.

Says Amanda.

- You're more surprised? And for me, you're not surprised?

Says Hannah pulling Amanda's ears.

- Ouch! I admire her, but you're the only person I have more admiration for, you jealous one!