A hard race in Erika's Wolff land

A few days have passed since the Canadian GP, during that time there was another race in Argentina, where Akko won and got more points, as well as Diana who was in second position after that race, Cavendish was 25 points ahead of Erika Wolff and had great chances to win the championship, with many races in advance.

Racers championship standings:

1st: Diana Cavendish 2 (GBR) (Carlucci) 78 points

2nd: Erika Wolff 88 (GER) (HSP) 53 points

3rd: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 25 (JAP) (Victoria) 47 points

4th: Julia Bekker Villeneuve 27 (CAN) (Carlucci) 46 points

5th: Megan Jordan 21 (IRE) (Bekkerts) 44 points

Constructor championship standings:

1st: Scuderia Carlucci 124 points

2nd: HSP 85 points

3rd: Victoria McLaren Racing Team-Zaibatsu 74 points

5th August 2018, another race day arrives, this time Diana and Akko would have a big challenge ahead, since it was the German GP, in Erika Wolff's hometown, she even tried to call the Cavendish Kagari couple for a party she was going to have the day before, but the couple decided to keep staying at some fans house, as usual the couple wakes up facing each other giving a good day kiss.

- Good morning, my love.

Says Akko.

- Good morning baby, let's show Erika that you're better than her, only 6 points left.

Says Diana smiling at Akko.

- But she's going to come strong in this race, even more so here in Germany.

Says Akko.

- Only we have rain, you know how we are in the rain.

Says Diana.

Then the Cavendish Kagari couple, as usual, take a shower and get ready by putting on their running clothes, going to the kitchen, having a breakfast while chatting with the fans who owned the house where Diana and Akko were staying, while close to the circuit at the hotel where the runners are staying, Erika wakes up next to Maria Clara and hugs Rodrigues.

- Fucking awesome you are, Clara, you always outdo yourself when it comes to sex... What a magical night we had... Literally magical... I was impressed, can we do it again?

Says Erika.

- Only if you stop devaluing me, see that I love you Erika Wolff.

Says Maria in a more serious tone.

- Clara you know that I can't do this, I'm just respecting my nature, the human being was not meant to be monogamous.

Says Erika.

- So you just see me as another one who fucks you? So I'm nothing? What about all that climbing we did together to climb the broom runner's career? How about Your preference for fucking me?

Says Maria getting up angry.

- Maria Clara, stop kidding yourself, since 2007 you've been feeding this nonsense, I've never been anyone's and I never will be!

Says Erika getting up and getting in the shower.

- So bow to its consequences in the future, because soon you will have no choice but to stay with me.

Says Maria Clara putting on a robe and leaving Erika's room angry.

- Hmpf, you deluded idiot.

Says Erika taking a bath.