Hellene's first birthday

August 7, 2016, A time goes by after Akko's first race in the WBRC, after a time there was another race in Argentina, where Melanie Van Der Strauss won her first race of the year, getting a few more points for Scuderia Carlucci who was in a not very good year, in this race Akko finished sixth and Diana in fifth position, because it was a relatively boring race without any accident and that favored the brooms of other teams.

It was a day like any other, but not for the Cavendish family, Laura and Bernadette were since the previous week planning what would be Hellene's 1 year party, the whole week they were decorating the house to make a very inviting children's party, since they would use the Cavendish family residence to receive the guests, who were not few.

In the morning Akko and Diana wake up because of the sound of the horn that Laura sounded in their ears.

- Wake up your sleep heads!

Says Laura while the two of them were staring at McLaren with a little anger.

- Relax, Mom... We're not the ones taking part in the decorating and tidying up the party.

Says Diana as she rubbed her eyes.

- But wake up to get ready! I don't want my daughter to be all miserable for her sister's first birthday and you too Akko.

Says Laura as she pushed them both out of bed.

- Ouch! You don't overdo it either, Mrs. McLaren!

Says Akko inflating her cheeks after she falls to the ground.

- Ah at least they're dressed, not so bad I didn't push them after one night of sex and another... No formal dress, I hate being forced to wear dresses or suits, so just wear something casual that's decent.

Says Laura laughing.

So the two of them got up and went to do their personal hygiene, while they got ready for another event at the Cavendish family residence, which Akko was already used to, were events that generally demanded a lot of elegance, usually Diana wore suits instead of dresses, which in the beginning caused a lot of shock because they doubted Cavendish's sexuality, which was already assumed as a lesbian in front of many nobles, What made many people look crooked at the Cavendish family, Diana put on a T-shirt from her favorite band "Iron Maiden" and a jacket on top, plus jeans and brown boots, Akko looked at her girlfriend while putting on a pink dress that Diana was supposed to wear, but Kagari ended up liking it even more because Diana had dressed once, the two had finished dressing and then they faced each other.

- Honey, could you brush my hair?

Says Akko holding a comb.

- Let's see if my Akko's been taking care of her hair properly, how do you want me to leave it?

Says Diana as she picked up the comb.

- Surprise me.

Says Akko.

Then Diana starts combing Akko's hair which was much softer and well cared for, Cavendish starts putting a ponytail on Kagari which was a bit longer, Akko's fringes grew a bit longer during the year so the Scottish woman passed the fringes of the Japanese woman behind her ears and gave a mirror for Akko to see herself.

- Ours was nice even, you're very good with it love.

Says Akko while Diana combed her hair.

- You really listen to me when I say it's to take care of your hair and that's enough.

Says Diana finishing her hair.

- My fluffy cabbage comb so fast and you still look beautiful.

Says Akko looking in wonder at Diana.