Scotland GP

1st October 2017, After the marriage of Barbara and Lotte, another race arrives at the WBRC, this time only 3 races to the end of the championship, the round this time is in Scotland, the fourteenth race of the year, Akko was leading comfortably the championship, requiring Cavendish to win the last 3 races and hope that Kagari does not get very expressive results, the same was true for Megan Jordan and Julia Villeneuve, They were still in the race for the title only that they couldn't in any way let Kagari win 2 or 3 more points in 3 races, and both would have to win the last 3 races, as well as hope that Diana wouldn't get any expressive results, the race for the WBRC championship in the 2017 season was very fierce among the four racers, as much as the Japanese are with a comfortable lead.

It was a day like any other racing day, except for being a Big Award at home, Diana and Akko are woken up by Laura, Bernadette, Phoebe, Megan, Julia and Raphaella, early on by a "band" that was playing trumpets, drums and McLaren who was on the megaphone.

- Let's wake up! That today the race isn't done alone! Anyone who wins money in bed is a whore!

Says Laura on the megaphone.

- Fuck, Mom, you guys can't knock, can you? What if the blankets weren't covering our body?

Says Diana blushing and putting the blanket over her body.

- We wouldn't see anything I haven't seen before, now go! We'll meet the future champions downstairs in the kitchen.

Says Laura laughing.

- Oh, shit.

Says Diana passing her hand on her face as the "band" leaves the room.

Akko looking at all this scene got lost in laughter while Diana faced her girlfriend, giving her a kiss so she would stop laughing, then the couple Cavendish Kagari gets up and goes to the bathroom to do their personal hygiene, as well as, take a bath and put on their racing suit, after they get dressed the couple goes to the kitchen, where they had pancakes with maple syrup, made by Julia and Raphaella.

- Are you ready for the race that's gonna define this championship?

Says Laura.

- I didn't take that pole position for nothing.

Says Diana confident.

- So you'd better keep that first position, if Akko wins today his chances to be champion go into space and out that it wouldn't be cool to lose a championship at home.

Says Laura in a more serious tone.

After the girls ate, they headed for the track where they separated in the pits from their teams, the weather was cloudy and with a great chance of rain, it was 14C/57F, a light drizzle fell from the sky, but the rain could end at any time or come back more intense due to the unstable weather in Scotland.

After a few hours the runners began the lap presentation, that day had another record crowd, 678,000 people in the stands, outside them and around the track, Scots from Weddinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley and many other cities around the country, all cheering for Diana Cavendish the flying Scot, after the presentation lap the grid lines up in order 2/21/9/27/22/65/18/98/17/10/11/0/25/44/1/31/99/42/91/66/93/6/48/69/55, Akko was not lucky to pass to Q3 due to the broom giving a defect in the magic orb during qualifying and would have to start in thirteenth position the lights signal the start.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out, and so we begin a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Akko has a perfect reaction time, and soon she's wide skidding the broom past 3 racers to the first corner, thus staying in the top 10, while Diana fires in front, while Julia has a perfect response time too and already skidding threatening Megan Jordan's position, easily passing Evelyn Schwarz.