France GP

4 September 2016, in a hotel in the village of Douillet, France, it was a bit rainy with a small drizzle that could be heard knocking on the roof of the place, where Akko and Diana were staying, the couple get up for another race that will be held at the WBRC, During the weekend the weather was a bit cloudy, but it didn't rain in the region, and they both did very well in both free practice and qualifying, where Cavendish achieved an impressive third place and Kagari managed to stay in fifth position.

The couple wakes up, does their personal hygiene, takes a shower and puts on each other's racing suits, after which they go to the cafeteria, but on the way they meet Erika Wolff who soon blocks the passage.

- Well, if it isn't the Scottish cabbage and her ching chong girlfriend.

Says Erika in a provocative tone.

- Erika, leave us alone, I just want to eat a little before the race starts.

Says Diana with her hand on her face.

- Listen to the cabbage head here, next year you don't think you'll be in my place, I have to show you how things work at Scuderia Carlucci.

Says Erika.

- I'm not really going, Melanie is going to retire from the WBRC, but her behavior on and off the track already shows that her place in the team is at stake, in fact, I've already signed a two-year contract with Henrietta to race at Carlucci.

Says Diana.

- Ah don't tell me the obvious, listen here, I'm just warning you that you better behave within the team, because I won't let you walk with the best brooms and not win the championship if you get the chance, I can't let a Scottish cabbage head...

Says Erika with her hand on Diana's chest until Akko interrupts her.

- So you're blocking it in the most useless way you have, Diana is way ahead of you in the championship standings and Melanie is just a point behind you and she's 36 years old, it doesn't even look like you're the same racers who has the 2012 and 2014 Green Horse titles.

Says Akko.

- Shut up Asian, the conversation didn't come to anyone who doesn't speak English.

Says Erika.

- Then why are you talking sauerkraut?

Says Akko.

- Oh, you know what? Fuck if, I'm not gonna waste my time talking to two dumb witches, I better get ready for the race and kick their asses over there.

Says Erika passing in the middle of the two and pushing them by the shoulders.

- How warm this German girl, now I understand why you can't stand her.

Says Akko.

Then Akko and Diana go to the hotel cafeteria and unintentionally Kagari ends up knocking over Evelyn Schwarz's tray and stumbles to the ground, but the other German woman apologizes and even helps the Japanese woman to get up, being kind enough to even pay for the food of the Cavendish Kagari couple, While talking about the race, along with Fey Williams who wanted to know if Semmer was getting into Luna Nova, she even said that her family had a rough rivalry with the McLaren family witches and she wanted to end it.

A few hours later already on the Riviére Sarthe circuit, the runners were getting ready for the race with the brooms already positioned on the track while the competitors listened to some of the tactics and advice of the bosses and strategists of the team, in the stands there was a presence of many students from Luna Nova, as the 150 Scottish fans increased to over 500 that day, they were all cheering for Diana and Akko.